Moving - Have to sell it all

dalo78

Originally Posted by scotty37
http:///forum/post/2732615
I think you are talking about the sump itself, are you talking about the tank thingy thats sitting on the carpet in the pictures of the open cabinet? Thats the sump. 2 lines run into the side of water coming down from the pipes in the tank, run through the first part, which is the skimmer, plus I have a small heater in there... then it flows under the first wall and into section 2... through the lights and chaeto and into section 3, your return pump, pumping back to the tank. Theres a filter in the pump that occassionally gets clogged, so I plumbed a pipe up out of it that has an area that you can

[hr]
the cap off and take the pump out without too much effort.
Also, Im assuming you have a drilled tank, or do you have corner hang on overflow boxes?

So do you want me to paypal you the $200?

dalo78

http:///forum/post/2732575
I just paid 400 for this about 10 months ago off of Orca Systems. I would sell it for 200.00 which would include shipping, the protein skimmer, dual pc lights, 1000 gph return pump, plumbing, hoses both ways, and a good bit of chaeto.

So do you want me to pay you with paypal?

hellathafish

I have a friend that is looking for around 15lbs. of LR for his new bio cube so he can get the cycle going. We can get out that way on Friday or Saturday to pick it up if you still have some left.
I may want a few things as well but will have to look if you are willing to sell my friend the LR.
thanks, Nathan

scotty37

Nathan - We will be out of town this weekend, but that is definitely an option.
With the UV, I was inspecting it last night and I will not take money for it, the metal power box thats with it, inline on the power cord, is rusted up pretty bad. Im planning on throwing it away, but if anyone wants it for free they can pick it up or pay shipping.

scotty37

I apologize to everyone whos been sending me PMs. I know Ive had to frustrate several people. Hard to keep everyone in order. I never expected to get the frenzy of PMs that I have been getting, and I can only normally check this site 1 time a day at the most, so its very tough to keep up with and try to be fair. The 54 corner, sump and 20 lbs of rock have been claimed, but I will post specific prices this afternoon hopefully for everything else so that theres a starting point for everyone.

hellathafish

The next days that we can do would be next Wend., Thur, or Fri. just give me a heads up as to which day would be best for you.
Nathan
I also think my friend sent you a message on WAMAS if you are a member there.

scotty37

Aquarium including stand and canopy. Overflow box is built in. Durso pipes and return drilled into the tank.
Sump sold and not included obviously.
I think the whole setup is 7 foot tall, there is some minor scratching on the end wall, and back needs new coat of spraypaint.
canopy is open on the back end that would be the short end that goes against the wall, inside the canopy there are 2 48" T5 light systems and 1 36" T5, Each of the 3 has the ballast, and a reflector for the VHO bulb. The actinic with each system is attached directly to the canopy with no reflector. I have had no problems keeping any coral (havent tried a clam). Still intended to put one more 36" unit in there (Im pretty sure I left enough room. It would be nothing to take out the 36 and put in a MH. Put that on a timer and you would have a really nice step up lighting system.
All of above (no sump) - $475 OBO. (pickup only)
Live sand. 120lbs $45.00 OBO (pickup only)
RO unit, includes extra filters- $75.00 weight is 25lbs from 25428 for shipping. You can research the costs of each carrier USPS, UPS, Fedex. Ive tried for people, im just not sure of the specifics of how each works.
With the live rock, as mentioned, 3.75 / lb. Larger quanties I can discount.
I have 2 small/medium pieces that if sold separate will be 4.50/lb and I will not ship those. Both have thick purple coraline growth, one has electric green stars, the other has 3 or 4 heads of colt coral growing off of it. As good of coraline growth as Ive seen in my few years in the hobby. Lots of purple in my whole tank. Ive been working on covering the back wall in places for a day or two so I can clean it all off the glass.
Theres corals in there I would prefer not to ship. But would basically give away most of them with a reasonable pickup purchase

scotty37

Originally Posted by hellathafish
http:///forum/post/2735324
The next days that we can do would be next Wend., Thur, or Fri. just give me a heads up as to which day would be best for you.
Nathan
I also think my friend sent you a message on WAMAS if you are a member there.
No Im not a member there. He may want to look at the 2 pieces I listed at 4.50 individually. Would sell at 4.00/lb together. I think any of those days would be ok. Where are you located? I work in hagerstown, sometimes its easier to meet me at work.
Anyone know a good device to way these accurately without making a mess?

onitweak

http:///forum/post/2735339
No Im not a member there. He may want to look at the 2 pieces I listed at 4.50 individually. Would sell at 4.00/lb together. I think any of those days would be ok. Where are you located? I work in hagerstown, sometimes its easier to meet me at work.
Anyone know a good device to way these accurately without making a mess?
Hey this is Nathan's friend. He wanted to buy the two rocks you had though for 4.50lb
I would need more than two pieces of rock though its for a 14g biocube so any small pieces you have would be great. Anything else would have to be broken down to fit probably. As far as weighing the rock I don't really have any ideas to prevent mess.
I live in Hagerstown off of 40 near the 70 exit.
But any day like Wed/Thur next week is perfect other than that it would have to be after I get off work at 7ish PM

scotty37

Originally Posted by onitweak
http:///forum/post/2735365
Hey this is Nathan's friend. He wanted to buy the two rocks you had though for 4.50lb
I would need more than two pieces of rock though its for a 14g biocube so any small pieces you have would be great. Anything else would have to be broken down to fit probably. As far as weighing the rock I don't really have any ideas to prevent mess.
I live in Hagerstown off of 40 near the 70 exit.
But any day like Wed/Thur next week is perfect other than that it would have to be after I get off work at 7ish PM
you arent real far from here. i work pretty close to the mall. Theres a lot of different rocks in there, huge ones, large ones, mediums, smalls, and even tinys... everything thats exposed to the lights have purple coraline. Might even be able to find one thats would be a nice one rock wall for a 14.

onitweak

http:///forum/post/2735486
you arent real far from here. i work pretty close to the mall. Theres a lot of different rocks in there, huge ones, large ones, mediums, smalls, and even tinys... everything thats exposed to the lights have purple coraline. Might even be able to find one thats would be a nice one rock wall for a 14.
Looking like tomorrow around 7ish PM would be good or next Wednesday Oct 3rd any time would be best for us. Let me know what works, thanks.
Eric

scotty37

Forgot to put up livestock pictures
Blue hippo 4 inches $50.00
Clown - $10.00
3 green chromis - free with any pickup.
skunk cleaner shrimp $10.00
Mexican turbo snails $3.00 each
no shipping on livestock.

rootx69

ro unit 75.00 shipping to 37040 usps quote 10.63 total 85.63. confirm and let me know and then ill send payment. also when woild you ship?

scotty37

Originally Posted by drksniper
http:///forum/post/2735998
i thought i had dibs on the snails hippo and chromis?
Prime example of me not being able to keep track lol. I sent you a PM.
Ok, knock the hippo, chromis, crabs, and snails off the list.

scotty37

Originally Posted by Rootx69
http:///forum/post/2736100
ro unit 75.00 shipping to 37040 usps quote 10.63 total 85.63. confirm and let me know and then ill send payment. also when woild you ship?
I could ship as soon as I found a box and packaging to send it in. Which post office shipping option was that? example, priority, media...