MSCenter58's 20gallon long diary

mscenter58

hey guys just felt like showing you what i have done so far the tank has been up and runing for 2 months cycled for a month ill b posting some pics..
Livestock
1 False perc clown
1 Sally lightfoot
1 Emerald crab
1 Camelback shrimp
1 Orange spot sea hare
1 Hermie
1 Rock urchin

rotarymagic

I hope that ich medication doesn't have copper because if it does, goodbye inverts and reef when you use it.

mscenter58

yea hopefully i wont be needing yo use it... but today i think i might be adding a new fish any ideas what i should get??

mscenter58

yea my lfs did not have very many selections and they had fish that get to big for my set up.. but there is an update i put all my livestock in my qt and added sand instead of cc ill be posting pics when it starts to clear up.

mscenter58

well it doesnt seem like to many ppl are following along haha but anyway there are some updated pics coming in a few minutes...

mscenter58

well here are a few pics i just put sand in place on the cc and there is a pic of my camelback and rock urchin let me no what you think..

mscenter58

scratch that did some research yea camelbacks are but not so much the urchin ppl have had some problems others havent so its a 50/50 chance

mscenter58

do u think thats why i dont have very much of it.. and i have a question well my lfs is getting a shipment in i planned on getting a couple things and the ear getting flame scallops and selling them for 10$ do you think that is a good price and do you think it would be good addition?

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by MSCenter58
http:///forum/post/2783703
do u think thats why i dont have very much of it.. and i have a question well my lfs is getting a shipment in i planned on getting a couple things and the ear getting flame scallops and selling them for 10$ do you think that is a good price and do you think it would be good addition?
flame scallops are a PITA to feed and don't live long i.e. an ammonia bomb in a small tank..DONT DO IT!!!!

mscenter58

alright thanks. Rotary also special thanks to you and subie you guys have helped me out alot so far in this hobby thanks again..
Well if you guys are following along im adding a fish or 2 to my livestock tommorow ill keep you updated so ill prlly post some pics tomorrow around 5

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by MSCenter58
http:///forum/post/2783757
alright thanks. Rotary also special thanks to you and subie you guys have helped me out alot so far in this hobby thanks again..
Well if you guys are following along im adding a fish or 2 to my livestock tommorow ill keep you updated so ill prlly post some pics tomorrow around 5
add 1 fish... wait a week, then add another.
pick up an ammonia alert badge too while you're at it. Tank is fresh so you don't want to take any chances... and pick up a fish that will eat frozen food.
Please restate all livestock you have in the tank please.