MSCenter58's 20gallon long diary

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by MSCenter58
http:///forum/post/2785875
yea well ill probably get some corals when i start saving some money or find some pretty cheap ones and rotary you really love gobys dont you?
Gobies work in a small tank, I'm not going to recommend a tang or grouper lol... If it were a 135, I'd be pushing a red sea regal angel and an aussie harlequin tusk, but this is a nano.

mscenter58

haha yea i hear ya i like gobies to neat little fish but guys im adding coral on friday i think im getting a hammer a frogspawn and candy canes im very excited!!!!!!

mscenter58

And also would a 17watt pc be able to keep the corals i just listed?? it says medium light i think it should b good but let me know

nissan577

no. not even softies. 17watt for a 20g your doing 0.85 watts per gallon. if you wanna keep hammer, frogspawn, and candy corals you need to do atleast 2.50watts per gallon or more. and and dont get 50/50 lights. get 1 daylight 10k and 1 actinic blue and your ready for corals. i believe 50/50 suck really bad.

mscenter58

i just found a 20w bulb that fits 20gal longs are very tall so the light would be pretty close to the water or do you still dont think it would work?

mscenter58

here is that full tank shot you wanted let me no what you think of the aquascaping i wanted to make like to islands and then buy more lr fo fill in the back

A

alexa11

HAHA oops sorry!
wrong thread I thought I clicked on my tank picture diary! Your tank is looking nice by the way!

nissan577

the 20w light your doing 1w per gallon. try doing 2.50 watts per gallon. how long is your tank? ill look for one

Originally Posted by MSCenter58
http:///forum/post/2787740
here is that full tank shot you wanted let me no what you think of the aquascaping i wanted to make like to islands and then buy more lr fo fill in the back
looking good... how much more rock are you going to add