Must Sell!! I need to sell some coral in INDY

rubberduck

Originally Posted by Mach03InFront
man i wanted that clam ... badly

okay we can make arrangments, if you really want it, im reluctant to see it go, we can find a way, which one do you want. I will ask premium do to the rare color. so if you want them talk to em. post under me

rubberduck

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Do you still have the BTA? If so how much would shipping be to 95605?
about in the ballpark of $45 for shipping

sh00tist

Hi I live on the southside of indy looking for nice colored zoos,interesting mushrooms and/or ricordeas,you got anything left? Maybe looking for a small clam too...

dreamer44

also i have anenomes too[/QUOTE]
Im looking for a small RBTA, shipping would be to 02895.
Can that be shipped USPS priority if it is packed in styrofoam with a cool pack in there?
Over night is just way too much money, and I think with the cost of the item plus overnight, It might be less $ to go to the LFS and get one
Let me know, and thanks for your time
Lori

zeke92

how mcuh for the kenya tree? and also, would one do ok in a tank around 5 or so months old? i didn't think so, but i wsn't sure?

rubberduck

Originally Posted by sh00tist
Hi I live on the southside of indy looking for nice colored zoos,interesting mushrooms and/or ricordeas,you got anything left? Maybe looking for a small clam too...
wpuld you be able to stop in at fishers, i got a multi colored zoo rock and it has 3 green rics on it. also have a clam if you want, would you want to stop in?

rubberduck

Originally Posted by jessica47421
do u have those ancans ready yet?
trying to find the best price for a wet tile saw. will inform when i got it

rubberduck

Originally Posted by zeke92
how mcuh for the kenya tree? and also, would one do ok in a tank around 5 or so months old? i didn't think so, but i wsn't sure?
if you come visit me locally, FREE got couple of them and woul dlove to help you out with a free frag, as long as the tank has any lighting on it
the tree will be fine, as hardy as they come. yeah will hand them off for free
BTW everyone i got a mustang gt with a v8 and 300 lb/torque. ITs a MANUAL

rubberduck

Originally Posted by Dreamer44
also i have anenomes too

Im looking for a small RBTA, shipping would be to 02895.
Can that be shipped USPS priority if it is packed in styrofoam with a cool pack in there?
Over night is just way too much money, and I think with the cost of the item plus overnight, It might be less $ to go to the LFS and get one
Let me know, and thanks for your time
Lori
how long is priorty shipping?