Must Sell!! I need to sell some coral in INDY

rubberduck

Originally Posted by pitbullcrazy
pm sent
hey my cousin has the powerheads in kentucky, will grab them in oct, he was supposed to bring them down with him, but he forgot. I might make a run for them or he cna just shipp them to you directly, how many did you want, most are the 1200 version.

zeke92

would it be possible for you to do express shiping if i pay for it? i'd love to get a tree (yes i have lighting) but i live nea rlinton, wich is way south and doubt i could pick it up. but i could try to talk my father into it

rubberduck

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
How much for the smallest RBTA?
small one would be around the 30s maybe and if you wanted to trade for something we could work something out.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by zeke92
would it be possible for you to do express shiping if i pay for it? i'd love to get a tree (yes i have lighting) but i live nea rlinton, wich is way south and doubt i could pick it up. but i could try to talk my father into it

sure if you wanted to grab the shipping i coulld do a small bag and send it to ya, give me a little space though im swamped with everything right now. send me your information and you cna mail me the 10-15 to ship. COol im happy to help a fellow hobbist!

rubberduck

btw the anenome you are thinking about was siables by a powerhead 4 months back and i thought dead until it COMPLETLY grew back, from being shredded to growth. I was amazed, so the hype of tank breed anenomes has some merit. I give it alot of credit so i will ship something other than overnight. BUT its very risky no matter what anenome we are talking about. This is a sensitive animal but given the right situation it will flourish. so give thought if you might be smarter to purchase localy. i will always have the mother colony so you could always try later.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by tinmanny
I would like to know howmany of the branching types I would get for $70.00
thanks Manny

tinmanny@cox.net
what do you mean branching types? Like sps, i only have the chocolate digita with purple tips.

zeke92

i'll get back with you in a couple hours, see if my dad would pick up or if i need it shipped. thanks btw. wich pic is the kenya?

dreamer44

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCK
[/COLOR]
Im looking for a small RBTA, shipping would be to 02895.
Can that be shipped USPS priority if it is packed in styrofoam with a cool pack in there?
Over night is just way too much money, and I think with the cost of the item plus overnight, It might be less $ to go to the LFS and get one
Let me know, and thanks for your time
Lori

how long is priorty shipping?
I believe its 2-3 day

zeke92

rubber i sent you my info. let me know whne oyu can send and i'll pay.
my clown is looking forward to a new member

exlfs

How much for all if I come up and pick it up? And, can you hold for a week or so....I'll be in Indy many times in the next couple weeks. I could make the trip (about 3 1/2 hours) before then if absolutely necessary.
Oh, I don't know if my PM works or not. I've never gotten one, so if you PM me, please post that here so I know.
Also....got anything you would want to trade for? Got lots of stuff if you're looking to trade.
Thanks and God bless.....

hey my cousin has the powerheads in kentucky, will grab them in oct, he was supposed to bring them down with him, but he forgot. I might make a run for them or he cna just shipp them to you directly, how many did you want, most are the 1200 version.
im in kentucky "louisville" were is he located

grumpygils

what do you mean branching types? Like sps, i only have the chocolate digita with purple tips.
Rubberduck, What exactly do you have left?
Mc

rubberduck

Originally Posted by pitbullcrazy
im in kentucky "louisville" were is he located
lexington
i will give you his number

zeke92

rubber did you get my message about the kenya tree? really interested, well, really really. i just go tnew phytoplankton (iwth special stuff in it) for it and sutff. message me back when you can

yogoshio

Hey, where in Indiana? Cause I am interested in some Xenia if you still have some. I live in Northwest Indiana, 46322. Let me know!

zeke92

hey rubberduck, if you haev sent any PMs i havent gottem them yet. and the oens i sent at first took a while, it may be faster to talk trhough email if you still want to get rid of your kenya tree. let me know
tyler@visitgreenein.com