My 24g Aqua Pod

zacg

i have had the green star polyps in my tank for around 4 hrs and they are still not coming out is that normal?

shrimpi

+1 thats a condy.
They are a bit more resilient to lower lighting conditions but they usually are not a host of clownfish, so if you were thinking of going with a clown/nem pair, you will be disspointed.
Good Luck
Jess

zacg

well i went to a lfs and bought some new stuff what do you think?
i bought frogspawn,white anemone,plate coral, orange sponge, some more live rock, a coral beauty, sixline wrasse, and a lawnmower blenny.

zacg

thanks nissan do you think i have hit my limit on fish i have a coral beauty, 2 clownfish, lawnmower blenny, and a sixline wrasse?

subielover

You have too many fish. Also, not sure why you got another anemone, after people told you it would not survive. Good luck

spanko

Some potentially pretty large fish in a 24 gallon. You may have some future trouble coming up. Agree with Subie on the nems,
???????
makes no sense if you are just going to do what you want anyway. Why ask ???????????

zacg

Well I Took The Other Anemone Out Like Everybody Said So When I Went To The Store They Told Me That The New One I Got Would Be Fine In There I Told Them What Lights I Have And Everything. They Also Told Me That Those Fish Would Be Ok In My Tank.

spanko

Doesn't surprise me. But if people said that your stock lighting would be insufficient for an anemone....well......
The fish will outgrow your tank and most probably your ability to maintain good water quality.
These are just my opinions so take them for what they are worth. Some more in depth research on your part may help you maintain what you have for the future or may help you to decide on your best course of action from here.

nano-newb1983

Tank Looks awesome, but i would ditch at least 2 of the fish(coral beauty being one) and the anemone. You dont want the anem to die, if it does it would prolly kill everything with the ammonia spike it will cause. So take them back and get a kick ass coral or something

zacg

new pic. i took the coral beauty out and the anemone and rearranged my rocks what do you think?

nissan577

looks great man! love it! rockwork really great as well. is it me or the water is cloudy, and whats your stocklist?

zacg

the water is clear i just took it with my camera phone and it doesn't take good pics sometimes. well, right now i have:
2- clownfish (nemo)
1- sixline wrasse
1- lawnmower blenny
then i have some mushrooms,zoo's,sponge,frogspawn,plate coral, and green star polyps