My 29 BioCube UPDATED PICS

perfectdark

If its the one in my most resent pics then its a neon goby, they come in yellow stripe and neon blue stripe. In my previous posts, like page 5 or so I did have a midas blenny.

rebelprettyboy

Just copied and pasted this straight out of my 5 gal diary so thats why the words will seem out of place...

Better pics of the toadstool. Still not completly happy, but looks nice. But sometimes it stays closed for a long time. I cant wait for it to grow!
N I just wanted to show it off cuz I know PerfectDark wants one like this

scottallert

rebelprettyboy;2806989 said:
Just copied and pasted this straight out of my 5 gal diary so thats why the words will seem out of place...

Better pics of the toadstool. Still not completly happy, but looks nice. But sometimes it stays closed for a long time. I cant wait for it to grow!

i want one like that!
that is awesome.

spanko

How long has the Fungia been on the rockwork like that? Amazing that it doesn't inflate and move itself.

perfectdark

rebelprettyboy;2806989 said:

QUOTE]
Dam you, rebel, thanks for rubbin my nose in it... LOL. Awesome piece, did you get it from a LFS or online somewhere?

perfectdark

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2807064
How long has the Fungia been on the rockwork like that? Amazing that it doesn't inflate and move itself.
Ohhh for sometime now, I would say about 3 months now, it likes it up there. Actually it was quite unhappy in my SB, I think it was getting irritated in it.

zanoshanox

Man, i love how every time you post an update there is at least one pic of your cleaner shrimp hanging upside down somewhere. what a character.

rebelprettyboy

QUOTE]Dam you, rebel, thanks for rubbin my nose in it... LOL. Awesome piece, did you get it from a LFS or online somewhere?
LFS. They have a frag tank full of them! Either they eaither 29.99-39.99 pending on size!! All are very nice lookin! I was so happy to pick one up.
I would pick you up one, but shipping would probably be a killer!

perfectdark

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2807261
QUOTE]Dam you, rebel, thanks for rubbin my nose in it... LOL. Awesome piece, did you get it from a LFS or online somewhere?

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy

http:///forum/post/2807261
QUOTE]LFS. They have a frag tank full of them! Either they eaither 29.99-39.99 pending on size!! All are very nice lookin! I was so happy to pick one up.
I would pick you up one, but shipping would probably be a killer!
Not really about 12.00 priority 2nd day... hmmmm we might have to talk about this.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
http:///forum/post/2807239
Man, i love how every time you post an update there is at least one pic of your cleaner shrimp hanging upside down somewhere. what a character.
LOL yea hes awesome, some times irritating but hes the oldest inhabitant in my tank, hes been in there since the day I added livestock.

perfectdark

LOL thanks Peef...
Tonight I hope to take a few pics... I just got a small frag of Jokers zoas and Coral Keeper sent me a green hairy shroom. Both are doing awesome and after doing a water change last night they will be ready to pose for some pics tonight.

peef

Ah no pics yet....wha....wait a minute.....
*sniff* Sniiff* Anybody smell that.....?
*SNIFFFFFFF*
You know what that smells like.......
A STRIKE

paintballer768

Those green toadstools are somethin else. After hearing the stories of leather-toxins and xenia invasions, thats about the only softie that I would put in my tank.

perfectdark

LMAO sorry guys big bid going in tomorrow I had to get some stuff done. I did take pics last night I just couldnt get them uploaded... till now...

Ok up first is my new Jokers Zoas Frag...

Coral Keeper sent me a hairy shroom, unfortunately the pic didnt come out too good. I will take another and replace this one but for now here it is....

perfectdark

I was messing with some settings on my camera last night and snapped some pics for fun... here they are.
Green Star Polyps with my Gorg in the foreground.

These are my tubs and my true eagle eyes..

And Lastly my Anemone she was looking beautiful last night...