My 29 BioCube UPDATED PICS

rebelprettyboy

The blues one are pretty awesome! HappityLogan has some hes gonna frag and they look real healthy. I was wanting some! So u might wanna hit him up when u want some unless u can find them LOCAL

And u should get another encrusting monti on that rock with the rainbow one. so i can look at it grow until I finally set my 40 up...

peef

NIIIIIICE new stuff!!!! I like! You know christmas is coming up and I have a stocking that is plastic lined with a filter and lights and.....water.....!!!!!!!

perfectdark

Ok so to update a little my triple reds never made it through. Long story but the end result is they are gone. Anyway moving on I just got a sweet purchase this weekend.
Xmen's Unreal price...10 polyps not all opened in the pics

perfectdark

These I have no idea... but wow 25+ polyps and I couldnt say no..

My new Cloves they are already spreading their color is unbelievable.

These are my Jokers Palys they too are starting to multiply now.

perfectdark

Thanks guys... I took some more pictures this weekend so I am just adding a few here.
My mini Carpet anemone, I couldnt get a good pic the first day it was still getting used to its new home. Here it is a bit more relaxed..

These are the Xmens all open although I am thinking they might be Organisms instead of Xmens...ohhh well

Unknown Pinks

perfectdark

I decided to fool around a bit. I dont have any actinic lighting over my tank. But I put a 20watt actinic only fluorescent light over my tank for these shots. You can see the rainbow colors starting to form on my monti.