my 435 gallon tank in wall see through upgrade

mony97

Im going to go off subject here from the red bugs problem, BUT reverting to an overall theme here on this thread. WOW your tank is beautiful
I have been away for a few months and have missed some of the progress etc. And that tank bullitr is amazing so much color and diversity. definitely going on the list of dream tanks ;)

bullitr

I wish I have a macro lens to show the polyps extension but looking at my mini anemones put a smile on my face
Fts picture

My cyclops queen angel growing her fins slowly but surely

My asfur angel

Still waiting for the ick to clear up before adding the orange tail emperor maybe after ozone generator.....

bullitr

sorry for blurry video its iphone quality video....
the 3 cleaner shrimp did not make it but the anemones are doing great and loving the wavebox flow.
wow i just notice the light over the mother of pearl are pretty yellow and the music is called BUG by Dave Hartley

bullitr

it's not orange tail that i wanted but its as bright!
its been on my LFS for 3 months that is why i bought it its about 8"
he will be on my QT for few weeks

wish me luck!
He is my number 5

A

abeandlulu

OH! man I love it! Those are tunzes you have in the tank right? I love how it rocks the carpet back and forth. Im looking into vortechs but tunze looks good too. Do you like them? The tank looks GREAT!

bullitr

I have a very strong flow in the tank so this guy is not happy and decided to move so I move it back to it's original place to have a good grip and out in the open then I accidentally touch it's mouth during the process. It's very big and heavy that is why I think I might have hurt it.
It's excreting some slimy stuff and I don't know if this from the fish that it ate or it's hurt
I turn off both of the 6205 for the time being to give it time to have it's foot anchored well

It turns out it's releasing it's sperm

bullitr

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeandlulu http:///forum/thread/374632/my-435-gallon-tank-in-wall-see-through-upgrade/240#post_3319468
OH! man I love it! Those are tunzes you have in the tank right? I love how it rocks the carpet back and forth. Im looking into vortechs but tunze looks good too. Do you like them? The tank looks GREAT!
thank you
tunze is the best for me
vortech mp40 w is noisy and the wet side keeps on falling on 3/4" thick glass on my friends tank
customer service are beyond great from Tunze USA. ROGER is GREAT!

bullitr

Equipment and routines
2 Tunze 6205
2 Tunze 6215 wavebox
Bubble magus dosing pump T01
4 coralvue ballast dimmable 250 watts
4 lumenarchs 3 mini reflector
Reeflo dart return
Neptune apex controller
2 walmart fan controlled by apex
Fdnw 400 skimmer
2 Aqualifter and maxi jet 1200 for kalkwasser tap off if ph below 7.90
3 parts using Randy's Recipe
Calcium 150ml
Baking soda 150ml
Magnesium 100 ml
Jbj ATO
No heaters,no filter socks, no more vodka dosing and no more refugium
Still feed heavily 40 to 50 cc of homemade food
No actual water changes since January 2009 water from my old 300
Future Plans
I am thinking of switching 2 metal halide
Remove uv sterilizer and switch to Ozone
No more corals except red planet.

bullitr

Fish list as of today
Asfur angel adult
Queen angel adult
Koran angel juvenile
Emperor Angel adult and juvenile

Blue tang 8"
Yellow tang
Orange shoulder
Vlamingi pair 6"
Yellow tail damsel * 20
Yellow coris wrasse * 4
Red coris wrasse juvenile 
Leopard wrasse
Cleaner wrasse
Lawnmower blenny *2
Peach skunk clown *3

bullitr

RIP to my cyclops queen angel My wonderful carpet eat her from her blind side
I can't find her today so i look into the anemones mouth and there she was flesh and bone.
she was the only few fish that I have that don't have ick and she was coming around from having beat up from the lfs

bullitr

Update after 3 treatment of interceptor 4 days apart
I loss a 2 lawnmower blenny and few damsel and all of my large fish are not doing good despite of heavy feeding because I loss the cleaner shrimp that pick off the parasite that put them at ease....
On the good note
All the acropora are growing fast including the still unverified MOTHER OF PEARL that supposed to be a slow growing but a Complete copycat of new reeffarmers encrusting frags pictures... Also Vegan browned Acropora is slowly coloring up too.if this continue I don't mine having almost fishless fishtank.
Pictures tomorrow when I can clean the glass

btwk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitr http:///forum/thread/374632/my-435-gallon-tank-in-wall-see-through-upgrade/240#post_3321601
Update after 3 treatment of interceptor 4 days apart
I loss a 2 lawnmower blenny and few damsel and all of my large fish are not doing good despite of heavy feeding because I loss the cleaner shrimp that pick off the parasite that put them at ease....
On the good note
All the acropora are growing fast including the still unverified MOTHER OF PEARL that supposed to be a slow growing but a Complete copycat of new reeffarmers encrusting frags pictures... Also Vegan browned Acropora is slowly coloring up too.if this continue I don't mine having almost fishless fishtank.
Pictures tomorrow when I can clean the glass
you sound like you have a bit of my luck with fish i gave up on fish a while back because i couldnt keep anything alive, but now starting to re stock slowly