my 435 gallon tank in wall see through upgrade

desertdawg

I knew you would be back to awesome... Great video!
Does the flow keep the fish trapped on the right side of the tank or did they just think it was feeding time?

bullitr

Thanks man
I was so mad few days ago since my skimmer seal starting leaking more,the ozone generator died , I run out of Caulerpa to feed my new achilles. Then the Achilles breakout some ick and I was considering breaking down the tank 
To restart but after talking to my mentors cool heads prevail ...
Here is the updated picture
The green cap looks overexposed because its too bright
I don't have the ozone running so it's a little cloudy.
LED with 100% white 80% royal blue
80% red, cyan and violet

Anemone island

The other island

Last but not least
My Achilles and Scott's fairy hanging out

meowzer

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rick they won't move if they are satisfied......I have 2 bta's and they do not move either

rickross23

That's what I figured....I also have 2 RBTAs that haven't moved....they sit next to each other and look like one. What nem would ne the best for the bottom of my tank? I have 2 150w halides....I want a sebae or ritteri... Could i keep one towards the bottom?

rickross23

How many clowns do you have? Any tips or tricks to get the clowns to host them? What's the flow like there? I have a 120 and 2 ocellaris Clownfish....could i get a pair of maroons or clarkiis or are they too mean?

bullitr

I had 9 clownfish in there but i sold my giant aussie black and white to make way for a future snowcasso or snowflake pair
And I won't get any maroon or even clarkii both are very aggressive

bullitr

Here is another cheap but amazing fish 
I have it for a while now its fat and happy!

Picture taken under 90 whites 85 royal blues and 80 red, cyan and violet LEDs 
My acan collection that I hope been growing lately sprouting out new heads all the time 

My favorite common clams from Jabel it's 10" right now and growing  very well! 

The Island 2 is finally encrusting and recovering from the LEDs burns from previous LED fixtures 

snakeblitz33

I just wanted to stop in and say... wow. You have an amazing tank and thank you for coming and sharing it with us on these forums!

snakeblitz33

Did you ever tell us what LED unit you have? I'm curious for LEDs myself, and you have pretty much proven so far that LEDs work.

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitr http:///t/374632/my-435-gallon-tank-in-wall-see-through-upgrade/560#post_3468250
It's 240 diodes for now I have 80 more diodes if need be but I doubt that I need it.
120 royal blues
60 white 10k
20 reds
20 cyan
20 violet
On 4* 16x24 high quality aluminium
I hate the 300 wires

I love the color but it's impossible to take a picture of it

leds with optics
Lights with optics*

After a more than a week of hard labor, burn hands and lots of cuts from the sharp aluminium and galvanized tubes
anyway here is Some of the new addition under 10 k*
Very large Scott's fairy*
Currently green but mostly blue under my new lights*

Supermale lineatus

Flame back on qt*

I have not fixed the potentiometer yet so no FTS yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitr
http:///t/374632/my-435-gallon-tank-in-wall-see-through-upgrade/560#post_3465680
Thanks guys
I am In a process in changing my LEDs to DIY dimmable on 4* 16 x24 heat sink with 54* 3 watts LEDs combination on royal blue ,10k whites,violet 420 nm , red and cyan also it can be expandable if needed be .i practice with my cube with trial and errors I think I can have my leds that can rival 8 Radions or 4 reef tech.
My current LEDs have good color and good coverage but It's still a laser and it create a shadow effect that makes my acropora browned and STN all the shaded area .by changing to a larger coverage this should improved the coverage just like a 2* 10 bulbs T5 but with shimmer and very good electric consumption.
Wish me luck
Snake, it's a DIY fixture.

snakeblitz33

Thank you, Gemmy.
Now all I need to do is get a degree in electronics to build my own LED fixture. :( For some reason, I can not wrap my head around putting together an LED fixture...
Beautiful tank though.

bullitr

Thank you
I have true rainbow , purple rain and regular rainbow anemone
Actually its not fully color up well yet I bleach it with too much par from the old led fixtures
They look better under metal halide but my photography skills was lacking before.