my 435 gallon tank in wall see through upgrade

novahobbies

Fantastic job, my friend! Question for you:
How the HECK do you catch your fish so easily in such a large tank? Do you go fishing for them??

bullitr

Originally Posted by novahobbies
http:///forum/post/3262455
Fantastic job, my friend! Question for you:
How the HECK do you catch your fish so easily in such a large tank? Do you go fishing for them??

the large tang can be easily catch same as the trigger
i pick up the trigger with 1 scoop and might pick up the 3 large tang with my hands .they eat off my hands

bullitr

i want too but i need a trap to catch the fish.
1 yellow tang died already and my angel does not look good @ all.

bullitr

it seems like SPS are easier to take care than my fish
sorry for a bad picture i need a photobox

bullitr

the eggcrate fishtrap catch some fish. i need to buy food tomorrow for bait.
copper treatment will start as soon as all the fish acclimate inside the 200 gallon bin!

haktran

hey mr. how are your fishes? in copper treatment yet? I just wondering which is better: hypro or copper treatment. Since I am upgrading my tank and will need to treat all the fishes before move them to the new tank. Good luck!

skate020

that looks awesome!
just a quick question, the niger trigger and angels, do they not bother the corals at all?
i have a FOWLR with a niger and a emperror and a queen in and want to convert to a reef, should i add the corals slowly and hope they dont think of them as food?

bullitr

Originally Posted by skate020
http:///forum/post/3270098
that looks awesome!
just a quick question, the niger trigger and angels, do they not bother the corals at all?
i have a FOWLR with a niger and a emperror and a queen in and want to convert to a reef, should i add the corals slowly and hope they dont think of them as food?
both of my large angel did not touch any of my SPS , PALYTHOA, SOFT CORALS, CLAMS or LPS
but i heard angels like ZOOS AND ACANS
try it but make sure your feed your angel well and your skimmer can handle heavy feeding