my 435 gallon tank in wall see through upgrade

bullitr

All the colorful zoo and clams are gone or given to friends. I don't mind if he start nipping at what's left !
As long as he doesn't nip at my SPS

bullitr

Some of my acro RTN again due to extreme heat wave in so cal my temp go as high as 82.7 I guess it's a bad timing to disconnect my underpowered 1/3 hp jbj chiller
Also finishing up the dining room side
Hopefully i can post some picture this week
Current fish list for my Record
5 yellow coris wrasse
Cleaner wrasse
Pair of black and white percula
Ocellaris clown
Copperband butterfly
Sleeper goby
Lawnmower blenny
2 BG chromis
Purple tang
Orange shoulder tang
2 yellow tang
Powder brown tang
Sailfin tang
Blue tang
Naso tang
Regal angel
Emperor angel

bullitr

I have another blue tang socially acclimating inside the tank within the tank after copper treatment / QT and will have large queen angel next
I decide to just have easy SPS, some LPS and softies that angel safe

bullitr

i was off couple of week ago so i have spare time to work on my formal dining room side of the tank while taking care of my kids and now its almost done
formal dining room side

molding to match the existing furniture on my dining room

family room side

bullitr

Also add another tunze 6215 wavebox it's not creating 3" of wave between 2 of them but I am still happy with the results
Unfortunately my computer is broken and unable to upload the video

E

eric b 125

i cant think of any superlative that would do your tank justice... really good work dude

bullitr

Originally Posted by Jelly Crab
http:///forum/post/3295142
What happened to your camera? o.0 It made such clear pics before, now it's super blurry...
I'm trying to highlight the DIY cabinetry
The first set of picture was taken by my I phone 4g

bullitr

I have been away for 4 days for family vacation with the kids in las Vegas and my apex is email me the my ph is high but I turn off my kalkwasser tap off Before I left and it's off on my aquanotes . I am hoping the tank is doing well when I get back tomorrow

bullitr

It's been really bad
I lose my 5 year old purple tang
Naso tang
Regal angel
Pair of my black and white clown
Lawnmover blenny
Copperband butterfly
While the blue tang was inside the acclimation box for 2 days my bully blue tang stress it so much it develop a ick even though it was on copper treatment tank for 2 weeks and the previous owner claims it never have ick since he got it
The smaller blue tang now is doing well but the damage is done.

bullitr

Thank you
The 70 and 75 gallon quarantine tank have the emperor , orange shoulder and the blue tang and they are doing well but it's too late for my sleeper goby

reefertim

Great looking tank that is for sure!! What are the dimensions of the tank if you don't mind me asking. And was it built by midwest custom aquarium in MN??

Thanks!!