my 435 gallon tank in wall see through upgrade

bullitr

The tank stand back bone needs to waterproof add more marine plywood before I put on the skin

The tank cycling the live rocks

The skimmer should be here tomorrow and TUNZE will hidden
in the rocks.
It will be lit with LEDs

1snapple

Exciting, Looking forward to this nano, taggin along. And those tamarin wrasses are so cool!
Are you doing a DIY LED for it or do an AI SOL Blue?

bullitr

I will need 2 Ai or Radeons but it's not in the budge so I bought a DIY kit to try it out and hopefully swap out some of the bulbs in my main tank too.
my order
30 blues
6 whites
15 ultra violet
5 red
2 dimmable ballast
Heat sink and fan.
The stand will have 2 removable large door for easy access stain slightly reddish than my current tank.
So far the tank will have 2 TUNZE for flow
rio for return
swc 160 cone skimmer but I might change it later
since it the only one that fits the sump ( I want to go recirculating external instead)
rated for 200-300 gallons even though the tank will have 4 fish maximum
here is my list
A almost black small scopas it should look better under 25 k look

Platinium or snowflake Clownfish For this anemone taken under 14k LEDs and should be
a lot better under almost blue tank for 25 k look

Also i need to get another doser too. I am still in the bubble if I should get a bubble magus expansion or marine magic?

1snapple

Yea, 30 blues and only 6 whites is rediculous! great pics though man, let me know how you like your violets.

bullitr

The light will be 23 blues ,6 whites, 6 violets,one reds the rest is extra that I might put on my main tank and swap out the whites

bullitr

10 k
this tank is mostly chalice, acans , Zoa and few SPS
So the bluer the better.
I am very impress on swc 160 cone skimmer it removes all the junk in few hours .

bullitr

Some of the acropora and anemone thats color up really well under my main tank
All acropora taken under 10 k LEDs
rogue Millepora

My Tri color and purple with blue tips tenius

My anemone collection

bullitr

I just went with a friend with licensed I don't have one
This year was my first time going to wholesaler and it's not as cheap as I thought it will be.
I have some few chalice but this is my favorite ( bipolar )

10x better in person much much brighter but I bleach it a little bit when I have 6 LEDs
The par was over 350 in the sand bed

perchpsk

Two questions.
The big green coral in the middle of the tank, is that Montipora? And it looks like you have some anthias in there. What species and how many? Very inspirational tank!