my 435 gallon tank in wall see through upgrade

1snapple

Nice build! looks good, and the only way to get accurate colors under LEDs is photoshop i've learned.

bullitr

Nice build! looks good, and the only way to get accurate colors under LEDs is photoshop i've learned.
I don't know how to do that :(

1snapple

Photoshop is really easy in an actuality, well the basics are easy. the advanced portion of photoshop is incredibly complex and tedious.
The best way to get pics from LEDs is to take the picture in a RAW format and upload it to your computer, after uploading, open it in photoshop, there should be a screen that comes up that gives you editing options on the left side and the picture on the right, with the "temperature" slide move it to the desired temperature range and it will eliminate the blue washout you get with LEDs

bullitr

Thanks but it will be a while before I take a picture
Since one of the driver for LEDs failed this morning ,
then my lineatus got killed by my red margin and my filefish decided to munch on my acans.
 Reefing sure is fun! 

bullitr

Right now I dont have white leds since one of the meanwell CLG 150 48 went bad but I have few driver that I can used to light it up while I am
Waiting for the replacement.

bullitr

Thanks
I will send the driver back to mean well and also one of my TUNZE wavebox pump for check up
Hopefully everything work out fast.
Next project will be to convert my undrilled acrylic 120 gallon tank to another sump .

bullitr

I finally got my driver for my white LEDs

My big Scott's fairy

My big tiger queen

Trio of Brazilian Flameback ( fireball) I might have 2 males :(

bullitr

I was supposed to pick up choati wrasse but all of it are sold out so I end of with this
He pick up an a little ick due to stress during transport but nothing to worry about and I am not medicating him yet until I have the 120 gallon fully set up

He is 6" fat ( rounded) and flawless when I pick him up.
I am planning to put the powder blue 7" on the QT with him and introduce them in the main tank together .
I also pick up a brunette naso lol he is 10-11" with streamers he don't want to come out and play yet but he loves Caulerpa

2quills

Looks nice. Did you get you another clg driver or did you go with something else for more dimming possibilities?

bullitr

Amazing. Well crafted and looks beautiful. Do you have any nems?Thanks
I have few Lemon drop, rainbow , purple rain , true rose anemone but I can't post it right since this forum is not iPhone friendly.Also I lose some really nice one like dynamite anemone same color as dynamite chalice, true flame and jabels anemone my favorite.
I think I post some on previous page.