my 435 gallon tank in wall see through upgrade

bullitr

The achilles ick disappear last night without any medication Or hypo salinity I will just add prazipro when I get them this weekend.
He and my naso ate so much Caulerpa now I am all out although he loves pellets too i prefer to strengthen his immune system with caulerpa's natural healing properties
I wish I have the Cajones to put them in the same tank with the powder blue but 9/10 reefer told me they will fight and 1 say may work but not guarantee.

bullitr

Came home with another dead driver
Meanwell CLG 150-48 b 2 of 4 went bad
Good thing I bought a meanwell HLG 150-48 b

bullitr

They send me the wrong potentiometer and the plugs are all wrong from the kit.
It gets really hot too so I will get few fan to cool it down too!

bullitr

Under 12-14k because 18 k don't look good on camera and don't know how to capture it very good 
Anyway the achilles Immediately had ick as soon as I put it on the acclimation box then quick disappear after releasing to main tank.
It's almost flawless now

Getting clean by the cleaner wrasse

My anemone Much brighter in person the purple tip is slowly coming back.

The stupid yellow tang wants to intimate him if that continues the yellow tang will be on time out .

1snapple

Lol @ the the tang in time out, good luck with that one. put a new tang in our tank with a small naso and talk about rape........ that clown tang was bein brutal!

bullitr

I put my large powder blue in time out box
Until I sold it

So as my giant naso bit he doesnt like it at all!
This is how a social acclimate my fish :)

bullitr

Thanks
I rarely do water change but I will TRY to start doing monthly 10% water change to maintain the tank coloration and health.
The sand bed is clean because of very strong flow and few wrasses that go in and out of the thin sand bed .
Also don't have clean up clean except for hitch hiker snails
Hope that helps

bullitr

Its built in to the wall with cabinet on family room side and large 8 feet door on my family room side
I will try to take picture tomorrow
Although I am having a lot of issues with LEDs driver and apex 
I am very happy with the results that it create on my corals 
All of them are coloring up very nicely 
I will try to shot it in my canon t1i when I have a chance but this is a quick video 
Using my wife iPhone 4s it looks good and her phone but it's too blue when upload to YouTube
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMnS7Xllog&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/VIDEO]