My 7 Gallon Nano

brooklyn johnny

Originally posted by plum70rt
these guys sit on top of the tank ,
Handcrafted glass made in poland,

I'm sure the guys back in the old precinct would love to see that collection! :D
Just kidding... I'll be in Coral Springs from July 18-22 Plum and I'll shoot you an e-mail in a couple of weeks to take you up on your offer. I didn't know you're an ex-NYer... good news... and look forward to meeting you...
John

you know it's nice to see someone with a small tank with a high population
most people would say, oh it's crowded and this and that and you'd never be able to keep it up
it takes a pro to handle a small tank, good job plum! I like your style

plum70rt

I do a one gallon a week water change but it will go 2 weeks no problems, I have to take some brains out getting too big,
maybe an anemone?:D to keep the clowns happy

overanalyzer

that's impressive - 6 clowns in 7 gallons .... with only one gallon change per week - I would think your water quality would be suffering - but I went back and re-read your earlier post - your skimmer is pulling a lo of gunk out on a daily basis - or did I read that wrong?? 16 oz in a day ....

plum70rt

about that, I have a quart container on it and dump it every few days, Im a heavy handed feeder too:) 2 clams in there heavy DTs,
pulsing xenia,and a green brittle star, so far so good;)

overanalyzer

Originally posted by 007
Haven't seen plum in quite some time . . . . :confused:

Yeah - wonder where he is - and how those clowns are doing??

vibe

yeah, he doesnt answer me when i IM him:confused: . i was supposed to go over his house for a green finger leather frag, but that was like 5 months ago:(

plum70rt

:) Im here Nano is fine all fish in there fine :D anemone good too,clam good too,:) Dont worry jayson ill hook you up;)

road8518

i am looking at putting together a 10 nano tank?
what r u useing for filtration and do you have any suggestions on how to make it or where to buy it ?