My First BioCube!

bdhb12

I still chuckle when I see that word even my friends down here who do SW laugh when we call each other that.
Heh, Reefer.....
But seriously, thank you and everyone else for the help you all have given me! Soon i'll ask for more....

bdhb12

Hey I have a question, I turned on my lights today just to see how many of those stupid little bubble were running around and I noticed my rock seems to have more color. Most are turning pink and little pieces of a deep red stuff are appearing everywhere. Is this a good sign? (no I don't not turn on my lights all day)

bdhb12

In addition to the above Post, I finally have an interview for a Job So my tank will have better funding Soon!

whoo sounds cool about the job interview, the more money you can throw into your tank the better. and about the rock, the color sounds good but dont take my words for it as my rock is cycling

bdhb12

I think i'm on the lower end of my spike!! (could be why I have color on my rock?)
Test result today:
SG-1.026
Ammonia-0ppm
Nitrite-5+ppm
Nitrate-10ppm
PH-7.8
So I can do CUC soon yes??

no, ammonia is at 8 and no algae to eat and i guess thats a good thing but i at least want something that moves in my tank, i got 45lbs of live rock and the only life i got that ive seen are a couple of sponges

bdhb12

More than i've seen buddy, more than i've seen....

But hey I put that stupid blue sponge thing back in and now I only have a few micro bubbles.

But is a few bad?

bdhb12

Some more pics!
FTS

Are these pods??????

Also I found the algae I had might have been culpera! where can I find Cheato? Does SWF's copepods bag come with alot?