my girlfreind dropped a bottle of windex in my tank

ophiura

Hey guys, please watch it...the general posts about women are borderline inappropriate. Keep it on this topic please.

sjohnson13

i dont think its a womens fault in general...its anybody, male or female, that doesnt get into the hobby that are the victims

townsdp

That really does blow and I would be livid but the first thing that occurred to me is windex bottles are sealed and don't leak. Why would dropping one in a tank necessitate an entire water change?

oceansidefish

Originally Posted by townsdp
http:///forum/post/2927687
That really does blow and I would be livid but the first thing that occurred to me is windex bottles are sealed and don't leak. Why would dropping one in a tank necessitate an entire water change?
Hah good catch....Almost want to experiment in a trash can filled with saltwater on that one....
There are alot of good women out there Coral Keeper....Don't be afraid.

fallout

Since she admitted to doing it on purpose I see a possible lawsuit where she has to pay to replace everything.

reefdaddy1

By chance do you live in Michigan?
Border line comments would be inappropiate if they were directed at all women. Its not, its one woman and personal expierences of those on the forum.
Saying that, She musta felt the tank ment more to you then her. So if thats the case and true, Keep the tank and chuck the chick.

btwk12

Originally Posted by reefdaddy1
http:///forum/post/2928365
By chance do you live in Michigan?
Border line comments would be inappropiate if they were directed at all women. Its not, its one woman and personal expierences of those on the forum.
Saying that, She musta felt the tank ment more to you then her. So if thats the case and true, Keep the tank and chuck the chick.
nope illinois

btwk12

ok its been about a month now and my water has been testing good for about 2 weeks now. i wanted to wait and make completley sure it wasnt gonna spike or anything again. so i put four green chromis in on saturday
theyre all doin good im gonna take it slow so i probably wont add anything else for a couple weeks at least. i changed all my crushed coral out(the best thing about this whole deal) and put half black half white live sand in it looks a lot better. im not sure what else im gonna do for livestock and coral yet but im sure it wont take long.

king_neptune

Originally Posted by DrTITO
http:///forum/post/2915760
That is why I will never get married. I have heard of too many stories of ex wifes getting, pool tables, cars, hairlooms, and money in a divorce. Its bad.
Not always, after 14 years of marrige my sister divorced and got 50k in credit card debt.
He got the house, the property, the bank accounts, the boat, the RV, the tractor, the Trucks, everything!
She declared bankruptcy, he sold everything and now has a pimp house and a masseuse for a wife, who shafted her ex evin worse.
My sister re-maried to someone who has to pay $750 a month in child support, and they live in an apartment. Women can be vindictive and evil, but they also get burned too.