my new 140 oceanic aggressive tank

rgmason

Well being a single father myself a newborn tends to sleep a total of 20 hrs a day give or take a couple hrs not all kids are the same. Being that your 15 you have no idea.Then at most you go off and call Jcrim a bad Father you dont know who he is you dont live with him do ya do ya well lessons to be learned kid GROW UP!

puffer24/7

no problem i wont but dont u think u should be doing ur job like somethin instead of on here god u went back to work quick u must just want to leave ur baby with the mom shame on u my dad stayed home for a month when i was born but then he owns his own business so i think he can

puffer24/7

and yet he thinks my fish are gonna die does he live with me does he does he nope i dont think so grow up to kid

rgmason

Dude whatever you want to think Its a given THAT YOUR FISH WILL MOST LIKELY DIE!. Then again you might just get lucky. You are thick headed all the advice people have given you, you have rejected you read the post and started argueing about it thinking that you know everything. I have no respect for you what so ever, just for the fact that you dont listen,and if you dont agree with someone's advice just say thankyou for your opinion and go on about your buisness. If you choose to house fish in a tank that to me JMO has just been setup that your buisness. Hope your parents have a deep pocket with alot of money.

woodymdt

I'm not quite sure whats more hilarious about this thread.
The 15 year old who think he knows all, or the rest of those who continue to try and get through to him... :joy:

puffer24/7

money is not an issue as i will say again. i could care less if u have no respect for me u dont know me from dave u have never met me in person so i could care less and yes my freakin fish will survive for the last time. by the way i dont start the arguements i just hate it when people tell me my fish are gonna die when they are not going to

rgmason

I'm done i have said what is to be said cant waste anymore of my time with this. Time to move on to someone who might care what we all have to say.

mitzel

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
To Play With Ur Mind Mitzel U Are Really Simple

Well poobutt24/7 I might be simple but I can at least spell YOUR . I don't have to abreveate it .

puffer24/7

its bc iam ung and thats how i type see back in ur day there was no such thing as a computer but learn how to type fast then u might be ok in life and by the way i can probably far out spell u my vocab is out of this world

mitzel

No you type that way because you are lazy and you think its cool to slang the words out like that. And yes back in my day we didn't have computers but we did have manners. We didn't talk like idiots but we did show respect to people that knew more than us. We didn't have mommy and daddy buy us things we had no idea how to take care of but we did have an idea of the worth of a dollar and of a living creature.

puffer24/7

oh and yes my generation is going to destroy the earth. pleas give me a break manners has nothing to do with spelling by the way

ams153

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
mitzel u need some serious help. u are not even on my level i hate to say it but its true. the tank is cycled got it

what did you take all of the water and everything..? i seriously doubt that its not cycled and whether it kills them or not it will stress them 3 months is nothing it takes a long time to know as much as you think yu know.. just listrn for once i think youd be a lot better off

puffer24/7

we have a f350 diesal and a pull down tailgate, u know the ones where u can like put an atv up on it and the cylinders had wheels and we whelled that heavy thing up

J

jcrim

Hey puffer... I'm back. Did you even test your water before putting those delicate fish in?