my new 155 reef tank

i have been in the hobby now for almost a year and i am learning every day. my old tank was a 54 corner with a hang on overflow .the new tank i bought has 2 built in over flows which i have no idea how they work can any one post a link on this or explain to me how this works.

242bats

how many holes in the overflow, what kind of pump, and are there bulkheads in the tank, tell all of what you have. parts and pieces

bulldog123

The one that moves is know as a standpipe. That is the intake and the other is your return. So what is your question,the plumbing under the tank or does that answer it.

good colors for the tank back ground or should i go with black or blue. also any one here use a closed loop system. if so can u post pics and explain how they work

fishkid13

Not a cowboys fan but I will help..
A "semi" closed loop I used in my tank was pvc under the sand with a pump connectied to it. I can move then any direction I wan't. Nice tank. What kind of lighting are you planning on? Also what are the demensions? Keep us posted.

go cowboys!!! it came with two 250 metal halids and actinics. only problem is thet it is only 4ft and tank is 6ft but i will weld a frame to hold them