My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Well guess ill stop posting pics for now since obviously only 3-5 people enjoy them anyways. Its sad that we take time to take pictures,edit,upload, and then upload again to here and only get maybe 2 comments. I know more people look at these photos. It takes an entire 15 seconds to maybe make a comment. Thanks for everyone who has made comments though. Ill probably post some more somtime in awhile.

blazin2k6

Thanks shroomie2u for the comment. i appreciate it. Just took some nice pics of a new blue zoanthid/paly that finally open after a week being pretty much closed up. I guess its finally pulling through. i am so happy for it because its so beautiful. Posting pics soon in about 30 minutes

blazin2k6

Blue Zoanthid/Paly. Anyone know what they are ? They are super pretty though.

My Yashia Goby and Pistol Shrimp doing their thing in the morning cleaning out the burrow.

blazin2k6

wow blazin2k6 that Yashia Goby sure is pretty and that blue zoanthid looks awesome. How quickly do they grow ? I dont know but this one seems very slow. had it almost about 2 weeks and its only been open for maybe 1 week total. I have some zoos and palys that grow very fast though. Got any more pics ?

nwdyr

Hey Bro ,
thanks for havin my back in that thread!!
sorry I haven't been around here , busy defending myself
these people are really getting wacky here huh? seems like since Kat left allot of weird people started commin on here
well thanks again , it meant allot to me seein ya go at em for me! you'r tank looks like a explosion of zoa's and colors
looks really nice. You'r Photo skills are getting better n better too! Are those zoo's in the first pic white? they look nice. I got pink zoo's the other day , will try to post some pic's tomorrow , now that the war is over
later..

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comment also. I try to always leave new pics on here every day or two but it seems like no one even really stops by anymore. I mean i got almost 5000 plus views and only i dont know how many comments. LOL. not many though. And nah its not white its. Blue if that 1st pic in the last pictures i posted is what you are talk about. ITS VERY PRETTY THOUGH. Its like a brighter blue in person
i need a better camera to take a more zoomed shot. plus the thing will not open all the way. has like little sand pebbles all around its base. dunno how to get them off.

rebelprettyboy

Got a better pic of that blue palythoa? Could be carribean blues or alien eye.. IDK though need a lil better pic.
Zoas look great I like the ones in the first set of pics with the red centers those ares awesome!

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments RebelPrettyBoy, i appreciate it. Yeah i wish i could get a better pic of that blue paly. Today though it didnt open up at all. A hermit had knocked it upside down last night and it hasnt opened any today :( It does that at times , I have never seen it fully open. Those pics are best ive been able to take and fullest ive seen it open. And yeah i like these red center ones too. I dunno what they are called. Was thinking they were AOGs but i dont think they are. You have any idea on em ?

iyachtuxivm

I know how you feel about the posts, tons of views but nothing on the posts! I have posted like 10 new pics in the last week, 1 comment and I am pretty sure its from you
thanks btw. Your pics are really nice. I was thinking that I wanted a pistole and gobie pair I dont know though expensive fish cut into coral budget
. Take care and i will always leave a comment I just dont have time to be on here all the time

blazin2k6

iyachtuxivm,thanks for the comment. Yeah i know , it is so frustrating that we take all this time to post pictures for no one to even comment. Oh well i can always go back and look at how i've come along for my ownself though :) And i got my goby and pistol pair for 40 bucks. I know that is a deal but you just have to shop around. I know online they would probably sell for double that price. Some places just charge ridiculous prices. But those true to the hobbyist won't overcharge you for thing. The lfs probably only paid 20 bucks for the pair. So ya know. I really feel bad for the people who collect these corals and fish because they are probably make slave wages. Barely making enough to eat and stuff. I wish we could just buy directly from them and it would help out their economy so much more i think.

blazin2k6

Yah i think that pic of tha blue zoa is much better and more detail. Excellent shot Blazin2k6. Thanks kindly. i APPReciate your comment. LOL
i love talking to myself
hi everyone. gnite

blazin2k6

Yep RebelPrettyBoy, I have always had it well no take that back, Ive had it for like 3 weeks or a month. Look at pic 3 at the top in bottom left corner. its in that shot. lol. I am always busy staring at the zoos as well but yesterday it was looking pretty so i thought i'd take a pic :) It grows very fast. it was just 1 tiny stalk and now its 3.
iyachtuxivm, thanks for the comments, and yes i know ima have to stop doing that but it seems to always get your attention so i'm gonna keep on until then. Also why is it seeming like its only 4 us ever commenting on my page ? LOL. I aint tripping though. We gonna all ride or die like 2 pac says.
More pics later when i get more frags i ordered come in today :)

nwdyr

Funny i was going to ask the same question about the xenia
you gat sooo much other cool stuff i just never saw it
love the first pic!!! it looks like it was taken from a plane flying into "the valley of ZOA"
Maybe I need to cut down on the pain meds

iyachtuxivm

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2678608
Funny i was going to ask the same question about the xenia
you gat sooo much other cool stuff i just never saw it
love the first pic!!! it looks like it was taken from a plane flying into "the valley of ZOA"
Maybe I need to cut down on the pain meds

Or take more

peef

Looking great! I have been thinking about getting a new tank and doing nothing but fish and zoos. They are freaken suhweet. Your picture skills are getting alot better! Sorry to read about the unnamed site that starts with R and ends with D that sent you mucked up corals, that bites...! Great job and keep those updates a comin'!