My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

This place just gets really boring sometimes and makes me want to only take pics for you all once every 2 weeks. I think thats what i'll do. Just do like you all and type some stuff and then post 1 picture every month

nissan577

hey blazin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the new pics man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tank looks fabulous! (idk if i spelled it right) lol. and i also dont see the snail or w.e it is. circle it

blazin2k6

Thanks Nissan577 for the comment :) I apprecaite it.
Nwdyr,sorry you couldnt get that acan yet bro, You'll be able to soon i am sure!. And you probably dont even need a workmans comp check , you know your rich

blazin2k6

Thanks alot subie. I try to do my best but sometimes i think i am just doing it for myself :) But its all good cause i know a few of you appreciate my pics and the effort i take in trying to get you all something to look at rather than having to read alot. LOL
Hectors Goby

Bi Color Blenny. He loves lookin at me when i get near the tank

rebelprettyboy

Beautiful shots of the hectors goby and bi color.
Im needing to get one for the 5 gal maybe. Its plenty copepods in there. Theres a ton on the glass and what not, plus the lfs in lubbock 2 hours from me had a tank with 3 of them and they were eating frozen and flakes.
But idk

blazin2k6

Hey rebel, Yeah i would grab that one if you see it actually eating frozen and flakes :) I had gotten mine right after they got them in and i guess it was wild and didnt get used to artificial food. Mine still wont eat anything i feed the tank :( Only goes around eating pods that i cant even see. But also thanks for the compliments rebel and nissan ! I appreciate yall always stoppin by and saying something. tats only reason why i keep taking pics. I try to always get some nice shots for yall but i hate it though when no one comments!

whisk

wow that hectors goby is pretty dang sweet, ive never seen one before. Oh, and great shot of the blenny, hes just too cool.

rebelprettyboy

It sucks when no one comments! Also the new acans are lookin fluffier and better already!
But my favs are still those Huge Greens ones in this tank! and the red ones in the other!!!

blazin2k6

Yah i think those huge GREEN ones are my fave too :) They stand out sooooo much in the tank like as soon as you walk in the room. Hope these new ones get as big:) Thanks whisk and reb for commenbting

rotarymagic

that "snail" may be a type of tube worm. I had something like that before and actually sold it to a guy... go figure... he really wanted it and I thought it was a pest.

blazin2k6

So does anyone think the hectors is a cool fish and my pics would make you want one or no ? Im gonna tell yall now though i think you would need an established with plenty and plenty of pods and that mine does not eat any prepared or flake or frozen foods. But other than that its the most coolest fish and is always sifting sand :)