My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Ok so acans are going in this tank i have decided but i TOTALLY HAVE no room at all for them really :( They are already starting to get fluffy just getting acclimated in bowls. But anyways i think i will have to move a couple to the aquapod probably :)

blazin2k6

Ok so i got 3 new acan frags in this tank :) 1 of them is not looking all that healthy but hopefully with my feeding schedule it will be fluffy and huge like the rest of mine in no time :)

blazin2k6

Thanks Subie and nissan for the comments. i am totally exhausted. Pics later. I had been dealing with the freaking car issue and everything else today and i am just whoooo out of energy completely. I need to go get me a frappucino from starbucksssss

subielover

Blazin how big are your acans would you say? I mean per polyp are they the size of a dime, nickel, quarter, what? Just asking because I got some today and they are uber tiny
Also about the cars if you need advice or help let me know, I sold cars for years and keep up on both new and used vehicles, although I don't sell them anymore

blazin2k6

WHAT CLOWNFISH ? WHAT ?
thanks FOR COMMENTS Nissan577,iyachtuxivm,clownfish11,subie and rebel :) Picsisj cmomin coonsosnn
soon
pics come OH MAN

blazin2k6

Ok well these are right after getting them in the tank. I have been sooooo busy man i have just been running non stop. AHH I AM FREAKIN TIRED. Aint even seen my baby yet today :( I miss her so much. Soon i will be with her though in an hour or two and everything will be awesome then.
Acans new lords. Not yet open or anything but you all wanted pics and some didnt believe me so here they are. Hopefully they lookin better tomorrow or two days from now after good feedings

A

alexa11

I cant keep anything straight! both tanks are looking great...i think based on the new additions. I'm gonna agree with the others and request a full tank shot over here as well!

blazin2k6

Thanks Jerry,Rebel,Subie, and alexa for the comments :) I appreciate it alot again. Oh and yeah these corals are not looking to happy just yet :( I really wish the would start to looking more better. But hopefully its just cause they arent comfortable just yet but i am hoping by tomorrow they are looking nice and full ! I am sure it will take a week or two probably to get them looking anything like my other acans since i feed them every other day ya know. But i am gonna try to feed these guys every day for about a week to get them nice and fat :)

blazin2k6

I think these are gonna be my favorite out of all. I dont know yet since they arent completely open just yet but maan they look sweet.

rebelprettyboy

I cant wait til they open fully theyll be sweet!! Any pics of that one blue acan? I think it was like ur 2nd one gettin I liked that one a lot as well! Any new pics of it?