My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

I figured out i thihnk that is a micromussa and well i guess they didnt do too well in the spot i had em so i moved em so i could get more food to em so hopefully they will recover fine. Look underneath the acans on the tonga branch and you will see em :)

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2798025
I figured out i thihnk that is a micromussa and well i guess they didnt do too well in the spot i had em so i moved em so i could get more food to em so hopefully they will recover fine. Look underneath the acans on the tonga branch and you will see em :)
oh ok. I saw that earlier and I thought it was a new favia or something. I hope it makes a quick recovery!

blazin2k6

Well some pretty sad news to tell about with my blue zoas :((( Well i tried to clear off some algae that was growing around them with some tweezers and i ended up poking the inside of the zoa :( Does anyone know if it can recover from this or is it a goner ? I think its pretty much dead though all of them. They look red in the center and are closed completely. Looks like they arebleeding almost :(

nwdyr

that sucks! seems like they would be able to handle that
I would Be more worried about them releasing some poison stuff into the rest of the tank! Hope they recover, see if you can get some pic's

subielover

Sorry to hear about that Blazin, I know they were some of your favorites. Who knows maybe they will recover, crazier things have happened.

blazin2k6

Thanks Rebel,NWDYR,Subie,and nissan for your concerns. The sea god must have heard you alls prayers for my zoas because they have already opened back up :
) WOO.
nISSAN what frag shot you talking about ? With the zoas in it ? It would be better if they were open in the shot but thanks tho. Bout to feed em all now

nissan577

yea that one lol. sea god rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! im glad the zoas open again. what are you gonna feed them? well what do you feel them?

Blazin what do you use for your filteration, I just bought the tank and am undecided if i want use the mechanical filteration or the live rock ruble etc. and how you setup yours. Did you leave the filter running when you added the sand? Thanks

blazin2k6

WOWWW I AM TOTALLY STARTING TO LOVE THESE NEW ACANS. I mean this one i got has already grown two new heads since the other day.LOL. I mean it wasnt nothing there but skeleton and now there are 2 heads forming
but hey i aint complaining :)
Here look on the side of the green acans :) See the two new heads forming ?
or am i just seeing things ?

blazin2k6

Thanks for commenting nissan,vasilithegreek,and whisk. The blue zoas i think are going to recover and i feed them mysis. Most my zoas or none really for that matter eat mysis except palys but for some odd reason these blue zoas LOVE THE MYSIS. Well vasili i just use whatever came with my tank. I have a pad of filter floss over the black sponge and bio balls in middle chamber. and thats it :)

blazin2k6

Anyone know what this snail is on the left side of this acan ? It shoots out like a spider web looking stuff and sucks in mysis like crazy. Just curious what it is.LOL.

Chalice looking hungry

blazin2k6

I also like those new pics you just posted. Dont know why no one else had commented on em but i want ya to know i think they are great :)

subielover

I don't see a snail at all
I seriously can't even keep up with how many acans you have anymore, which IMO is awesome
Very nice pics, they always look cool when they are eating some mysis

blazin2k6

Thanks subie for the comments :) Its that little small round thing on the left of the acans on top of the zoas. It looks like it has a purple shell. Well it hasnt ever moved from this spot on the rock and it shoots out webby looking stuff in the day and catches food and pulls it in. Kinda strange creature. Just curious as to wat it is. LOL.