My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

nwdyr

hey.....EVERYONE STEP AWAY FROM THE ACAN"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's me Blazin , remember??? when it was just you and I here??? not so long ago , before you were the cool kid on the block. yea that's right it was me.....nwdyr , I was the guy who came by and commented when your tank was empty....so....I declare
FIRST DIBBS!
you do remember ....don't you

blazin2k6

I remember nwdyr, and plus all i gotta do is go back into the thread and see who said what first and so forth :) You know i got all yall. Well 3 or 4 of yall that keep up with my thread and all that good stuff ! Ima keep everyone straight and keep it real as i can in here. I aint forgot no one
Thanks for the comment Rebel,Subie and nwdyr :)

blazin2k6

Have yall seen on that bay place where you bid on things, someone has a brittlestar for 10,000 dollars. LOL.LOLOLO. Bidding starts at 5,000 and buy it now is 10,000.LOL. I thought that was so funny and if someone is stuPIDDDD Enough to pay that then , they have got to be having no brain. LOL. The ad says Brittlestar with one of a kind smiley face.HAHAHAHA

nissan577

hey man im passing by to see how your doing. hopefully good. and i posted pics for you since you said less talking more pics lol. and i guess i will start bidding at 5000.25

blazin2k6

Nissan577 i like the new avatar. I actually thought that was a cool pic. You should see how great the xenia are growing for me :
) think its about to start growing on front of glass. Pics of it tomorrow sometime when i can clean the glass with a razor!
Acans after i turn lights on . Still have tentacles out.

blazin2k6

Yesterday 11:25 PM
by Blazin2k6 1,070 11,796
And i have had mine running way longer than reb :( ahhh why rebel always get the accolades. Its all good though. I am even gonna blast on yall. pZ

nwdyr

hey Blazin your catching up to me!!! Well I am going to post my new thread right now. I am going to put it in the nano sec. and see what happens. They never answered my question about putting it here sooooo here I will stay! Look for my new thread all

jerryatrick

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2792387
Nissan577 i like the new avatar. I actually thought that was a cool pic. You should see how great the xenia are growing for me :
) think its about to start growing on front of glass. Pics of it tomorrow sometime when i can clean the glass with a razor!
Acans after i turn lights on . Still have tentacles out.
I really want Xenia to grow up the back panel of my tank. I think I am going to put a piece down at the bottom and let it work up. Beautiful acans BTW

nissan577

Originally Posted by JerryAtrick
http:///forum/post/2795525
I really want Xenia to grow up the back panel of my tank. I think I am going to put a piece down at the bottom and let it work up. Beautiful acans BTW

im doing that as well in my biocube back panel. i took out a little water and glued a couple stalks a couple days ago. and they are already spreading!
you should try it! and im also growing on my glass already and its been 4 days! lol. im so excited