My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Thanks alot rebel and yep pretty soon it should be ready for me to frag ya one and i think it will be some easy ones to frag cause it seems like they growing kinda seperate from each other :) i am so excited about them and these new acans i am getting next week. I WISH THEY WERE HERE NOW !
You gonna be so jealoussssss. they gonna blow your rainbow acan out tha water

crypt keeper

What are the green sponge looking things called? I want to keep my tank very subtle but after seeing those I want. Tank is gorgeous btw

clownfish11

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2790922
Thanks alot rebel and yep pretty soon it should be ready for me to frag ya one and i think it will be some easy ones to frag cause it seems like they growing kinda seperate from each other :) i am so excited about them and these new acans i am getting next week. I WISH THEY WERE HERE NOW !
You gonna be so jealoussssss. they gonna blow your rainbow acan out tha water
just wait and see the acans im getting this week...they are gonna blow my acan and your acans out of the water
also my watermelon chalice...

blazin2k6

LOL CLOWNFISH. YOUR A FUNNY ONE. Any of my acans already blow yours out the water and those Darth Mauls you say you have as wel..LOL. Still never ever seen a picture of those you said you had.LOL. Ohhh you said you ordered from vivid huh clownfish ? They do got summmmm sweeeet acans so you might have me beat but i aint going for no competetions so its all good. But if you wanna try to out do me then try to find a better looking zoa or paly than the blue one i have :) I know you aint got a better Blue Zoa than what i just pictured.

clownfish11

i actually did they were called polar ice caps, but now there somehwere in my tank..LOST, and my darth mauls gave me a heart attack and passed

mch2o

Well you all are all way ahead of me I have like nothing in my tank lol. By the way tank looks great can't wait to see more

A

alexa11

Blazin! I want some of your beautiful acans!!!! and those northstar blue zoas are gorgeous!!! You know I still don't even own a single acan?! I'ts looking great!

blazin2k6

Well clownfish11 it seems you have alot of rare stuff that gets LOST in your tank and you never even had a picture of it. So sad to hear but so unbelievable as well.LOL. But goodluck on finding those lost items. I truly hope you will. And Alexa11 thanks for the comments and you will get some acans soon enough. I will be fragging mine in a month or two i think if all goes well :) MCH20 thanks for comment also. Rebel nothing to say to you cause you dont wanna share those armageddons.

blazin2k6

Lol Clownfish, Im talking about your darth mauls , You always talked about them but never even showed any pics. Showed some pic of some closed up paly.LOL. That coulda been anything. But you know i am only messin wit ya. Not being serious. Calm down lil man. Rebel , No I DIDNT GET THAT PACKAGE. We gonna have to file a claim with them.

subielover

Ahem, I think I am ready for some acans Blazin, I am still on your good side right
Either way your tank is one of the best here and beautifully laid out, you the man