My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

subielover

Sick pics Blazin
Your acans are the shiznit! Getting my first one on Friday, can't wait
Have yours been growing for you yet?

blazin2k6

Thanks nissan577,subielover and rebelprettyboy for the comments. I appreciate it alot. And yeah i love that acan as well and they have been growing well it seems they are getting bigger and bigger but seems like the only one that has produced more heads is the one i glued to that tonga branch rock and its at about 17 heads now. You cant see em all but there are about 10 small heads on the backside. I counted at least 16 one night when it deflated itself.LOL. When i bought it had only about 7 or 8

blazin2k6

Well i just got finished re arranging a couple corals. I had been noticing that one of my micros hasnt been doing that well lately so i thought i'd move it up towards the front so i can get to it a little more easier :) I had it on the side where i couldnt really do anything with it. So hopefully it will like this spot better, Here are some pics.

Chalice coloring up and looking sweeeeeet. I am really liking this piece :)

Hectors Goby and hidden cup coral

I think thats what its called

blazin2k6

more pics :) hope you all enjoy. and nissan577 dont you go to school ever ?
Micromussas

Side view of acans and sexy shrimp

Green center acans. i luv em
they look tasty like some gummy candy or something. i wanna bite one. LOL

nissan577

love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yea i do class of 2010. im a proud junior. but my school ends at 230. why you dont what me here no more

blazin2k6

Nah bro, i love all the comments you make on my threads :) I was just curious as to how your always online.LOL
2010 is a cool yr to graduate.

nissan577

i guess i would like to graduate like 09 but no had to be 2010. dude i just got my new zoas but only 3 frags. i order four plus a freebie one so thats 5 but i only got 3
these are the ones i ordered:
baby blue eyes, zombie eye zoanthids, kryptonite zoanthids, fire and ice zoanthids,
but idk what happend to reefkprz. maybe he can help.
and no problem man. i just love your tank. and the same way you post for me i post for you

rebelprettyboy

That is a saa-weet pic!
Those acans are really nice and those acans on the tonga rock looks awesome. I see some small babies on it as well!!
I cant wait to see where u place the new goodies ur gonna be getting!

whisk

Blazin,
Sorry if this question has been asked before, I see you also have an Aquapod 24...if I had to choose one, which would you recommend. Pros? Cons? One thats easier to modify, quality of parts, etc? Thanks!!

blazin2k6

Well thanks so much for the comments :) I guess it is a pretty sweet pic. Not my favorite but pretty awesome. That coral is freaking sweet when it eats also. It is so cool when it grabs food with those tentacles and they go straight to the mouth in like super fast speeds.

spanko

Oh I am totally serious. That is just a nice looking critter and your photograph came out well. The detail in the tentacles is very nice. Good stuff!!!