My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Maan i've been shot twice and once in the face and now a life threatening car accident. I think i have 7 lives left still :) Im something like a cat with 9 lives. hehehe
more pics

rebelprettyboy

Shot in the face? Geez. I love when u give me some top down shots of that acan garden. Those ones on the stick and bleow the stick lok awesome top down!

blazin2k6

I got carjacked back in 2004 , why would i have to prove that to anyone online ? I could really care less to prove anything to anyone. I mean i seriously hope you were joking about that comment clownfish. We aren't kids here. I just turned 30 years old. I aint got no reason to lie about anything. And thanks for the comment subielover and rebelprettyboy. You too clownfish11 although i dunno what type of comment that was but ok. You ask some wierd questions i tell ya.

blazin2k6

Nah bro its just cause your new and yeah i kind of forget to mention to the new names. I apologize. I got ya though bro. Thanks for the comments Nissan577 :)

nissan577

thanks bro. yea i know im not like rebel or subie that post alot. but im trying to make new friends lol. :)

rebelprettyboy

Nice hector goby and pics of the clowns. I cant ever get a pic of them, cuz they wont stop moving it pisses me off!
What do u do w the frags in the dishes u have? Place em down in the ank after a while or credit at the LFS?

blazin2k6

tHX subielover and rebelprettyboy. i dont usually do anything with the things in the frag dishes :) I have 2 dishes now so it looks like more room but its all the same things that was in it at first except two zoa frags i threw out yesterday because they were looking bad.

blazin2k6

CLOWNFISH11 Please dont leave anymore stupid and childish remarks on my thread ok ? and i think i have officially taken you off my list for when i frag as well. It is not cool to get shot in the face. i coulda lost my freaking life and you want to think it would leave a cool scar ? what are you 12 years old ? go ask someone to shoot you in the face and lets see if you live and have a "BALLER scar as you say" OR DIEEEEE BECAUSE OF YOUR wierd thinking and logic in life. You never want to stare down the barrel of a gun and feel the pain of a bullet.

nissan577

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2778644
i was serious i would think a shot in the face would leave a baller scar....i wasnt doubting you at all
dude do you have a mind at all? your 15 arnt you? act your age man. you aint ghetto or anthing. and like foreal do talk crap in this thread. blazin almost lost his life and you say crap like that. wow man you can tell you have no future and no friends

clownfish11

---- you..i never did anything to you, and you have no idea what your talking about i have people unlike your sorry asses on here 24/7, and btw i have a future i have friends and i have a 3.7gpa and am already looking into college...i really hate when people try and judge me by the

[hr]
internet so go learn what your talking about ASSHOLE
i dont want your frags anyways
and you also have no idea where i live i was born and raised in Chitown and now i live in milwaukee so get some

blazin2k6

LOL. Like i said last time. If you cant make a mature comment on my threads. Dont post any. I have nothing against you at all but dont say silly things no more ok ? I mean come on. If you have a 3.7 gpa bla bla bla . I would think somewhere in that knowledge of yours that your brain would say. ITS NOT COOL TO GET SHOT IN THE FACE AND IT WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY KILL YOU. So from now on lets comment on pics and so on. Thanks Nissan577 for the backup. And i could also care less from where anyone comes from or what type of character they have. We are here to post pictures of our fish tanks and make comments and get advice :) So lets leave it like that.