My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Thanks so much for the comment paintballer768. Yeah i didnt think they would host an acan neither but mine sure seem to love it. I really have no place for it in this tank unless i put it in my aquapod and if they keep seem to be bothering it then i think i will be putting it in the aquapod.
ALSO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. Ok so i placed an MJ1200 in my tank to replace the old one. I took out the sponge in the middle chamber the big black sponge because it was preventing any flow to go into the pump. So i took out the sponge. Well this morning when i woke up there was like 3 inches of water gone from i dunno where it went but no where on my rug was wet. SO I PLACED a bunch more s/w and also about 5 bottles of aquafina in there to match the s/w but now my water is super cloudy and i cant get it to clear up. DO yall put something else in that middle chamber to help keep the water clear ? I tested my params and everything is perfect. salinity is a bit high at 26 but i think thats about fine. WHAT CAN I DO ? PLEASE HELP. I know some of you put something in that middle chamber. WHAT CAN I PUT IN there to make my water clear again ? please let me know. THANKS SO MUCH

blazin2k6

Do i just place it in the 2nd chamber ? Is it chemicals ? Will it mess up my water quality or anythingv like that ? Or is it bad for any corals and fish ? LOL. I know i have been only doing this for 1 year but i have never added anything but saltwater LOL. No additives or chemicals. I tried to keep it as natural as i could :)

blazin2k6

Oh and thank you for such a quick response also :) I appreciate it. And i have noticed alot of you use that chemi pure and purigen stuff alot :) Is it exspensive ?

rebelprettyboy

Nah its cheap. I have Chempure Elite and Purigen in my chamber 3 with the heater.
U can buy them by the 3 pack at the 2 Drs site for like 20 a piece maybe. I cant rmember. Been a while since I bought mine. Ur lfs prolly has some mine just doesnt so I have to order them

blazin2k6

Well small update. My Blue Zoa has sprouted another baby :) So now it is 3 polyps growing. and the 2nd polyp is the size of the main polyp now :) I am so excited. Well ill post new pics tomorrow when i get a chance. Think i am going to buy a Fire chalice tomorrow. Does anyone think i could have another fish in this tank ? I have right now 2 b/w clowns,1 bi color blenny,1 hectors goby, and 1 Yashia Goby. I know that is alot of fish but i always always do a weekly water change of 4 gallons. I think that is roughly 20 percent water change every week :) Everything seems to be perfect with what i got going on right now but just wondering if it would be possible to add a Geometric Pygmy Hawkfish. i think its max length is 2 inches.

blazin2k6

So only your on this thread huh rebelprettyboy ? Seems a bit boring in here still. no one comments but two people

subielover

And here I am, lol. I really like the new shots
Makes me wanna go right now and get that bicolor blenny
The chalice looks really cool and has definitely grown. Tank looks great man

blazin2k6

Thanks again subielover for keeping this thread alive. New pics soon. I just got a new frag of some zoas for 5 bucks yesterday :)

paintballer768

Very nice chalice Blazin. Its getting greener. If you ever decide to frag it, lemme know. I wanna try out a chalice. I was eyeing one at the store today but it was like the same color as your pizza chalice, except $80. Thats why I bought a bangaii cardinal instead hahah.

blazin2k6

5 Dollar Zoa frag

put another soapdish in the tank :)

Updated topdown of my acans and zoas :) just front right corner

Hope someone likes the new pics :
)

subielover

Love it blazin, your acans are awesome. Makes me wanna go spend, spend, spend. Great pictures, your clowns are uber black, they look great.

blazin2k6

Thanks for the awesome comments again :) I appreciate it homie. GO BUY SOME ACANS AND EVERYTHING ELSE. Get your tank full of corals before i buy em all. I asked the lfs to order me some more chalices :) Colorful ones

nwdyr

Acan ally is freeeeekin awsome!!!!!!! I have GOT TO get to your LFS! tha deals are really the BEST i have ever seen. I tried doing the purigen and chempure and so NO DIFF!
water looks the same and tests are the same , I think they are VERY over rated , if you buy them on line ,not bad at all. In the LFS they are a little high. Mine have been running for about 6 weeks in 2 tanks. JMO
P.S. ALL your pic's rock

blazin2k6

Yo nwdyr, rebelprettyboy, and subie , thanks so much for the wonderful comments :) I appreciate it alot. And yeah that green acan is sick i know :) I love it. If only it would grow sum new heads. Its still 5 humungous heads. I dunno how to spell that word but it doesnt matter. hehe. you know i got yall though as soon as i get ready to frag em :)