My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

sorry i havent been around lately everyone, I had a baby girl Yesterday at 2pm :
) So i have been at hospital alot and all that good stuff. So catch yall s00n !

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2746799
sorry i havent been around lately everyone, I had a baby girl Yesterday at 2pm :
) So i have been at hospital alot and all that good stuff. So catch yall s00n !
Name? Size? U didnt even let us know u had a baby on the way!

CONGRATS!
ps
no more acans for u!

perfectdark

Hey Congrats blazin... Yea no more corals for you... now its diapers and wipes... good luck with that... LOL.
I hope your acans grow fast so you can frag them and sell em. The little one is going to need the $$ for college...

Congrats again...

blazin2k6

Hazen Aleyah Jones My Baby Girl :
) OHHH I AM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY. And yep guess its over with for the new corals for now. oh well i haveplenty to grow out :) But who knows i might sneak off to buy something.OLOL. I cant help it if i do
Here are some pics
she weighed 6 lbs 13 ozs 18 inches long

peef

YEAH FOR THE BABY!!!!!! Beautiful.....!!!!!
You should have named her Peef.....after me!

blazin2k6

Peef huh ? LOL. Your such a funny guy. Hey thansk so much for the comments Rebelprettyboy, Subielover, iyachtuxivm, & Peef. I appreciate it very much :)

blazin2k6

ITS MY BDAY ! WOOOOOOOO. Gonna try and buy some more corals finally :) Maybe today or tomorrow. My main lfs got in some nice pieces of zoanthid and palys today but i dont really wanna buy big pieces cause no where to put them unless i put my acans in my aquapod and i dont wanna do that :( Well i think i might wait until tomorrow so i can buy another acan lord :) HEHEHE. I DUNNNO. So many things i want and need to do.

blazin2k6

Thanks thanks :) Yep we are only 4 days apart for our bday :
) Gonna be pretty expensive but i am sure she will be the one getting all the gifts now :) HEHEHE. She has to have everything she wants now.

nwdyr

WOW... I turn my back for a little while and...BIG DADDY
congrats Bro
she looks like a little angel

blazin2k6

Ok well i went to the lfs today and bought me some more frozen cyclopeeze/fish crack. and I ALSO BOUGHT ME A NEW CORAL. My first Chalice coral :) It was 30 bucks so i think it was an excellent deal. I am happy about it. I took out the RPEs and put a piece of tonga slab rock in its place and gonna place the chalice on top of that. Hopefully it will stay without crashing into my glass.

blazin2k6

THANKS NWDYR For the comments. Where u been at bro ? Did you really give up the hobby and get rid of your tanks or you still have them ?

blazin2k6

my battery is dead from taking so many pics of my baby but ill buy som more batteries tonight and have pics tomorrow :) Its not that fancy of a chalice. Just basic one that is brownish with green centers :) Its something different to have though so i am happy with it. Well take care everyone.