My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

A

alexa11

and im gonna steal your soapdish idea! It's time i try to make some frags....eeks!

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments alexa . I apprecaite it. Goodluck with the fraggin and i dont mind if you steal my soapdish idea :) They are only 2.96 at walmart and they seeeem to work great. I take em out about every other week and clean all the algae off them because they seem to attract that nasty brown algae. So i make sure i get all that off then i put all the zoas back in it :)

clownfish11

your tank looks great...and check out my thread and let me know if you ever wanna do a trade..i like your zoas and acans

blazin2k6

YEP YEP . FIGHTING CONCH. LOL. Thats what does it :) I have 1 in each of my tank and the sand is whiteeee like snow :) i love em. Oh i got some new zoa frag today for 10 bucks and i got a blasto wellsi i just put in aquapod also :) its awesome with two colors

rebelprettyboy

Its lookin good. I cant wait til u send me my chalices frags!
Wen u gonna get a new tank? Uve ran out of room and u said ur LFS is gonna order some nice chalices and Micros and I dont see where ur gonna put eM!!
If u dont want a new tank Ill take whatever u dont need off of you~

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments again yall. And i have plenty of place still for lots of different things in both my tanks :) I just took out some stuff from my aquapod to clear up some valuable real estate on the sandbed so it should be good for about 3 more frags of micros or somethin :)

rebelprettyboy

dude. where ya been? hows it going? We need u to post some pics! U know ur the king of pics in the nano section!
Also whos ur baby girl doing?
Newayz get back at me. And take care bro

nano-newb1983

you got one kick ass tank brotha... I got a 24g Nano cube.. Im about to set it up once my Test kit comes in the mail.. Also Got a Nice Sunpod light for it... I cant wait to get started on it, hope it looks like urs..

blazin2k6

Ok well no updates now :( I am in terrible pain. I totalled my car last night and ran off the road and flipped it over and back up again and was pinned inside by the roof :( ill get back to you all soon as i can

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2776069
Ok well no updates now :( I am in terrible pain. I totalled my car last night and ran off the road and flipped it over and back up again and was pinned inside by the roof :( ill get back to you all soon as i can
Dang rbo. Glad ur fine enough to even post. get well and come back whenever u can

paintballer768

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2776069
Best wishes man.

nwdyr

AWWW Bro I hope you feel better soon!!! my thoughts and prayers are with ya brother! Take care of yourself dude , that little angle needs her Daddy
SOunds stupid but if there is anything I can do to help just reach out....