My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

subielover

Hey sorry I didn't have time to check out your thread lately. Did you end up getting a heater? Did you get a thermometer too? Should really have one. That's great news on your blue zoas

nwdyr

love new Babbie's! I am finding all kinds of new stuff in my tank. mostly shrooms and little zoa's or capnella (sp) pieces. Nothing too cool but its still fun when you find them! Good to hear you haven't lost any thing

blazin2k6

Thanks subie and nwdyr :) Everything is doing great thanks and no i still havent found a thermometer for it. Hope to get one soon though. Been kinda strapped for cash tryin to find a car and everything ya know and paying these car rental fees.

nissan577

hey blazin! how are you man? sorry i havent pass by its that ive been taking pics of my tank. hope your doing great and i cant wait for more beautiful pics of yours!

blazin2k6

Thanks nissan, Im doing ok i guess. Tryin to find me a car still. stressin out a bit lately but ill catch you all later.

nwdyr

was the car covered by Ins??? if not that sucks! good luck finding something , and don't be fooled by the dropping gas prices. They are going to go back up! get something fuel efficient.

nissan577

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2808816
Thanks nissan, Im doing ok i guess. Tryin to find me a car still. stressin out a bit lately but ill catch you all later.
buy my 350z! 40k miles for only $18,0000. what a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol plus all rims and kits! hope you get better! does 18 city and 23 high

subielover

Hey bro we didn't forget you. You know how it goes, the threads at the top of the page get answered first generally. Don't take it personally, we all know you have one of the nicest nanos

peef

I for one would like some new pics! Its been like 5-6 days at least since you posted pics up....I don't even know you anymore dude!

peef

Ohhhh looks like the North Stars are growing nicely now! Can't wait for there to be enough for a fraggin'!!!