My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

iyachtuxivm

They are pretty cool looking. I think they are called hydroid jellyfish. I dont think they are a good thing but I'm no expert!

Yea I post on mine and get nothing too or a few but thats all!

blazin2k6

Well i think they are those hydroid things. and yep i seen my clownfish eating one.LOL. i dunno if they are good for the fish to eat or not but oh well. And i also seen my hectors goby go after one :) Well anyways hope you all take care and ill comment on yalls threads tomorrow

blazin2k6

Yooooo, I am back and still alive :) Wooooo. Whats up people and world. How are my crew doing ? Everyones tank looking great ? I wish i could say mine was but unfortunately i got some algae outbreaks here and there but my fish seem to love it so i have just left it alone. LOL. The hectors goby i have found out loves to eat any type of algae it can get ahold of. Hair algae,algae off the glass. you name it, itll eat it :) My bi color blenny doesnt too much care for the hair algae though and i thought thats what they ate. And my clowns seem to love to lay in the bed of algae on my magnet. LOL.

blazin2k6

Thanks yeah i pull out the hair algae but it comes back. My hectors goby would control it but he went into back of tank and never came back. so i gotta get another one i guess

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments. yeah maybe ill just get some turbo snails. I only got 1 astrea and 1 nerite that ive had since this tank started almost 2 years ago. I need to buy more snails.LOL. and i have 3 nassarius snails