my new 24gal jbj nano

subielover

Just been really busy with work, but no worries I am back. Excited about my tank and really interested in going through everyone's to see what I like and any tips.

blazin2k6

well just stopping by to see if some new pics but i didnt see any. so i am going for now. i got some new pics ill post tomorrow. pz
gnite everyone
oh and your tank looks wonderful and like the frag rack in other one. i wonder if i can do that in my tank. also someone at the lfs said i could even get some soap dish holders from walmart that have SUCTION cups on em that i coule put inside my tank to use like a frag rack. lol

nwdyr

Well here is a pic of my fav. mystery fish. He hides in his cave 90% of the time. He wont even come out to eat so I have to use a syringe ot "shoot" the food to him , or feed him by hand. Hand feeding makes no sense to me b/c he is afraid of everything! If he is out and I walk like 10ft from the tank he takes off like a bolt of lightening to get back in the cave. But I put my hand down close to the opening of the cave and he pokes his head out enough to take the food from my hand
He is a very complicated little fish

blazin2k6

Wow that is an AWESOME SHOT OF A GOBY. Needs to be on some site that sells those fish. MAYBE this one if they sell that type of goby because i have never seen a closeup with that much detail. i am truly in awe. And my Yashia goby is exactly the same way. The one in my aquapod used to always be out but i havent seen him in like a week now. i can hear the snaps of the pistol shrimp but havent seen the fish except maybe once and then my orchid dottyback scared it back into the cave. And my yashia in my nano cube only comes out in the morning like right when i turn the lights on because it knows i am about to feed the tank. And it will grab maybe a few pieces of flakes and then goes back into its cave for the entire day. loving that pic though :) hard to seem it can build a cave with that substrate you have down there. seems like it would all fall ontop of it pretty easily. well hope to see more soon.

nwdyr

Thank's Blazin!!! big props coming from the king of the camera
His cave system is really impressive , it goes from one end of the tank to the other and has 2 front doors and a rear escape in case the fed's come
He must be Italian like his daddy

nwdyr

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2690119
Thats a neat lookin goby. and its not to big! Keep it its beautiful lol!!
I was talkin about the bubble being too bi not the Goby! ***** has a yearly sale that is 1.00 per gallon on all new fish tanks, I missed it last year by 2 days!!! I called corp. they wont tell me when but I found out its comming up soon , maybe Sept. so keep you'r eyes open if your looking for a new tank. I plan on buying a 125gal just because you cant beat that price! I am in no way ready to set up a 125 reef. but for 125.00 new I will let in sit in the spare bedroom for awhile!