my new 24gal jbj nano

blazin2k6

NICE PHOTOS BRO, My radioactive dragon eyes look more brighter than yours or something. Maybe they different i dunno. But great. Your tank does not look as empty as i was thinking it was. Did you just put in some of that stuff from your frag tank to make it look for just for the photos ?LOL. JUS KIDDING. Wonderful though. hey come stop at my thread in a couple hours. I will have some pics posted of a coral i got today need help id'ing it. the lfs said it is some type of acanthestrea but they wasnt for sure. got it for 40 with like as many heads almost. ITS AWESOME looking purple and orange. WOOT WOOT A NEW CORAL. YOUR TANK LOOKS AWESOME BTW. WONDERFUL PROGRESS. Love the green star polyps. SHould put em on the ground and make it look like a carpet. aawesome.

nwdyr

thank's Blazin!!
Yea I think ky camera is messed up!! the colors are not showing that well
If I put the flash on it washes it out , but w/o the flash it looks like s&^% hmm I guess I will just have to mess with it, I will check you'rs out
Thank you red,
those rics are even better in person!! I got them from a great guy here, floridaric, he is awsome and his ric's speak for themselves

nwdyr

Originally Posted by iyachtuxivm
http:///forum/post/2652732
everything looks great!
thank you!
I am keeping my eye on your thread also, cant wait for the zoa's to spread more on the "horns" that is going to look really bad a&* !

blazin2k6

POST SOME SORT OF PICS OF THE TANK. COME ON MAN, QUIT HOLDING BACK. Just take something. and post em up. HAHAHA. Just like looking at peoples pics and seems like not too many people post pictures. just be talking. LESS TALKING MORE PICTURES. GOES FOR EVERYONE READING THIS.

nwdyr

OK...I am back and with a question , what is that "yellow stuff?" It is a new rock and either it was there , which is poss. because this pic was in the am when I just turned the lights on and the shroom's are not all the way open yet. Or it is a new growing Algae of some type?? what do you think , there are 2 spots of it

nwdyr

let it be said...let it be written , I christen thee " sponge bob spongeeathrupeis"
Ok really i gotta get to work!!

nwdyr

Moved some stuff around today , I will get some pic's up tomorrow , don't look all that different but I know Blazin gets a little crazy if you don't post pic's for a few days !!!

blazin2k6

Yes I Wil Gooo Pyscho In This Peace, However That Word Si Spelled. Just Took Me Some Good Medincine So Hopefully I Avm Sleep Geat Ttoytoight. Wondreful Lookijgng Picsform Las Tie Thoughh. Great Job Ewit Eveyything. Loving It. Pz Oiuuttttttttttttttttttgttttt. Ggggyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaa

iyachtuxivm

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2669568
Yes I Wil Gooo Pyscho In This Peace, However That Word Si Spelled. Just Took Me Some Good Medincine So Hopefully I Avm Sleep Geat Ttoytoight. Wondreful Lookijgng Picsform Las Tie Thoughh. Great Job Ewit Eveyything. Loving It. Pz Oiuuttttttttttttttttttgttttt. Ggggyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaa
Whoa!

blazin2k6

NICE PICSS, KEEP EM COMIN. Did you see my new ones ? I got new pics too. Lets try to take em like every day if possible. NIce Sun Corals. Try not to overfeed em. Its fun to feed em everynight but i try to just feed mine every other day. I get the tentacles to come out by feeding my tank some bit of ocean plankton first and they all open within 3-5 minutes. Then i feed em some mysis. I know you know all that but anyways. Thanks for some pics. ALSO Hows that starfish ? I am thinking about getting a Serpent Starfish for my aquapod. Would it be safe with my yashia goby and pistol shrimp ? Or would it eat them ?

nwdyr

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2673509
lol tank looks good. and nice new sun corals. Wish i wasnt so broke Id buy one
I sold like 5 of those sun's already , I am going to keep one or two for myself!