My New 28 Gallon Nano Hqi

cross

Hi . Got This Nano Hqi Yesterday..no Where Near Complete And Still Cloudy From The Sand But So Far So Good So Far..

cross

HMM..Not sure how much LR is in it..Maybe 40-45 lbs..Whatever it is, it is a perfect amount for me in this tank..

cross

Originally Posted by SilverDak
http:///forum/post/2636619
ya it looks amazing! I love the big cave type set up of it too!
Thank you so much..yeah that cave is cool..I have alot of hiding spaces..Any ideas on other fish I should get? I was thinking of cardinal and a royal gramma. A cleaner shrimp, more corals are on the list too..Some sand sifting stuff also..

cross

Yes the MH light is awesome. I had the red sea max for a bit until I sent it back and got this one. Now I can compare.The max looks better by far. But with things like the light, the wave maker, the 4 moonlights, etc, so far the nano mechanically runs better. I will have to give it more time but the flow is better than the max being it has 2 nozels instead of one. I bought a chiller because I read up on this alot before I bought it. With these lights I would need a chiller. I have it on a constant 78. I had the lights on for 8 hours today, it never went past 78 all day.The max never went past 81, but I have my a/c on 77 all summer. The max just did not run right. The biggest problem was the skimmer took alot of the flow away. And the skimmer never worked right.Overall I can tell better in in few weeks. I will let everyone know.

haha thats wierd, I just got the 28g jbj nano yesterday, its sitting in my living room with the same chiller, and 23 gallons of water, no room anywhere!...I am transfering my 10g into it :) yours looks nice so far, I dig the aquascape.

cross

The stand directions were awful..just to warn people who get the stand. Have to figure out what to get next and have to wait for fish money..