My new love!!

kerriann

So I went to the car show yesterday lookin for my next car and oh did I ever find her!!!
2008 Dodge Challenger

If this isn't love I don't know what is!!

bigarn

I doubt it, but is anyone old enough to remember the movie Vanishing Point?
That's when I fell in love with Challengers!

kerriann

Originally Posted by bigarn
http:///forum/post/2573941
I doubt it, but is anyone old enough to remember the movie Vanishing Point?
That's when I fell in love with Challengers!
ha, no not old enough to remember that but i do remember when i was little and my dad showed me all his old pics of his amx, challenger, chevelle, etc and THATS when i started to enjoy cars :)

bigarn

KerriAnn;2574131 said:
ha, no not old enough to remember that but i do remember when i was little and my dad showed me all his old pics of his amx, challenger, chevelle, etc and THATS when i started to enjoy cars :)[/QUOTE
It became kind of a cult movie in the 70's .... your dad might never have heard of it (God I'm old). But good taste KerriAnn ... carry on!

aquaknight

It does certainly look good. But Chrysler interiors are anything but solid. Make sure you sit in one first. Also, don't try to out brake anyone. They trimmed over 6" from the Charger, but only trimmed 20 or so pounds of weight (and it still weighs 4000lbs).

turningtim

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2574965
It does certainly look good. But Chrysler interiors are anything but solid. Make sure you sit in one first. Also, don't try to out brake anyone. They trimmed over 6" from the Charger, but only trimmed 20 or so pounds of weight (and it still weighs 4000lbs).
Actually the braking on the SRT version of the LX's are one of my favorite features. 14" Brembo 4 piston calipers! Stops on a dime!
Yep LX's are lead sleds but I rather be in something with some weight than a Bud can on wheels (mustang)! And besides Mustangs look so pretty from my rear view mirror!

BTW Kerriann Silver is the fastest COLOR!