My new reef

K

kat74

I found your thread!!~

I'm not a fan of serpent stars, but I've gotta say that the one you have is niiiice!!

Love the blenny! Lots of personality! When you get that branching rock covered in zoas, it's going to look AMAAAAAAZING!!
Tank is looking great!!~

matt b

Originally Posted by iyachtuxivm
http:///forum/post/2568797
clownfish it a 32 gal. 24x18x18
Yea Matt My lfs just got like 50 serpant stars in saturday and had a huge sale today 15 bucks they have white, grey ,solid red, red like mine, green, one was gold or yellow really cool but it was already sold. They sell them for 29.99 usually. Couldnt resist urge to put more stuff in tank.

My tiger was only like 19 its got like blackish and somw white. you can see it in my thread (trying 75 again)

nwdyr

Nice update!!! tank is looking great, thats one crazy looking serpent! tank is coloring up nicely

iyachtuxivm

Ok so I have a good amount of knowledge on lots of stuff, mostly from books or sites like this. But this I have no idea someone give me some info please! My snails were very "busy" last night there were snail eggs everywhere on the glass this morning! A couple of different kinds. I researched it and looks like cerith and turbo eggs. I was a little busy with work this week so I didnt do my tank maint on wednesday like normal. I cleaned some off the glass but not all. I figure some may hatch free cleaner crew, or will this harm my tank like spike ammonia or trates? Right now everything is perfect trates are lower then ever 0 and i feed daily. Calc is a little low around 380 kh is 10 ph 8.0-8.2. Ok illl stop now any help would be appreciated.

well my tank gets these all the time but they never hatch so i just clean them away nice looking tank can we see pics of the 10 gallon PLZ
Jake

J

jamiegrl

wow your tank has come along soooo nicely!!!
aw how is your blenny I wanted one to bad!!!
they have so much personality
Really well done!! keep the pics coming!!

funkyman

Super nice tank.
You may want to isolate the GSP's so they can't spread onto anything or over run all the nice frags and everything else you've got going on there. Star polyps are always great when you first get them, and then comes the day when you start cussing and wish you had never bought them. LOL!

iyachtuxivm

Jake- Look at the first page of the thread its on there its very sad. I am moving the inhabitants in the morning to the 32 gal and the 10 will be no more.
Jamiegrl- The blennie is great love him. So does my clown
trys to mate with him feed him host him. The blennie puts up with it for a while the will bite the clown and go in his hole its funny to watch. The blennie is a trooper he comes right back out for more a few mins later. My name is Jamie too btw.
Ok here are a couple of pics comming up of my new fish. Hes been in the tank for about 2 weeks now and is very happy. He is also very hard to photo. Its a filimented flasher wrasse. Maybe I can sneak a shot while hes not moving ohh wait he doesnt stop! I also picked up a bali green slimer frag today for 10 bucks
. A couple day and I will post more pics.

nwdyr

Hey,
tank looks great
I just got a blenny for my frag tank, they are sooo cool! I think the GSP are a great addition! I like mine. Thanks for checking on on me, I am moving along.....slow but moving
I will update my thread soon with some pic's, just not up to it yet

iyachtuxivm

My LFS hosted a frag swap today that I walked into unknowingly. Great stuff and they allowed a few people to sell too!! Seeing I dont have anything to trade yet great 30 bucks got me this... zoos are kinda blurry sry

artie1209

I an currently running a 65 with a 20 gal side tank. I wish I new of your tank size when I set up the 20 I really like the proportions. Your tank has a great presence and is aquascaped great.

K

kat74

Ooooh I wish my LFS would have a frag swap, or even offer frags, period. That sun coral looks great! It's opened up pretty quickly, so it must be pretty happy in your tank!~
The zoas look nice too!
GREAT job on your tank! Lookin' fabulous!~

iyachtuxivm

Thanks Kim.
I got some more stuff today! I will post updates later today or tomorrow. I got 2 carribian(sp) shrooms and 3 turbos that have really cool shells flat and spiky, really cool. Moved a couple of things around and broke up the new zoo frags.
I really wanted to buy the duncan frag a LFS had. It had three heads but they wanted 200.00 for it, could not do it. Way too much! Really looked good though!
Oh well off to work.

iyachtuxivm

ok a few updates just new stuff pics. I have full tank shots and new placement shots too just not now.First is new turbo snail cool looking. The second is new shroom. Third is my cleaner clam I got him for .79 about the size of my fist, look at all those sponges too its in the fuge so.....