My Queen Angel Just Arrived!!!

ccampbell57

Yeah he is doing really good now. He has now been nicknamed the "Algea King". This guy eats algea off the rocks and back of the tank ALL DAY LONG.
Also his color is changing to a magnificent darker shade of grey. His coloration looks very bold.
He is learning to eat foods other than seaweed and nori, but it is slow. I think he is learning about pellets through the other fish.
We shall see.

eaglephot

Very jealous over here! You have all the fish I wish I could have in my reef! I LOVE the queen and crosshatch! Beautiful tank with beautiful fish! Good choices! If you want, you can send that blonde naso to my tank. I wouldn't mind. If you HAVE to get rid of it I guess I'll take it. LOL

clownfish11

are you planning on getting a bigger tank, because im not sure, but that might be to small for all those fish...especially because they are decent size, but idk..

ccampbell57

yup...I am in the planning process of a 375g or larger tank currently. I should have it up and running in the next 8-12 months...

ccampbell57

I have re-re-re-aquascaped my tank AGAIN and am 90% happy with the turnout. I moved about 100#'s to the refugium...
I will post pics tonight.

ccampbell57

Newest Aquascape let me know what you think. I added a nice big crevas in the middle and moved the rock forward about 4" for swimming room behind.
Full Tank

Left Side

Middle

Right Side

kjr_trig

I think it's great Chris, I love the opening in the middle
Blueface and Clown still ok? Didn't see them out and about. Your X-hatch is amazing.

ccampbell57

Thanks Regina and Kirk!
Yeah the Blueface, clown, and blonde Naso are all hiding in the new caves that I created. This new formation has a lot more places for the fish to get away.
I need to get the crosshatch a girlfriend...his makeshift best friend right now is the Blonde naso. He protects him from the other naso.

hefner413

Just found this thread - some great info. How's things going now? I'm in the process of starting my 180 - cycling now. I'm probably going to go aggressive for the first time, but have a ton of reading yet to do. Man, so many fish to choose from, don't know where to start! Anyway, give us a post.. thanks man.

K

kikithemermaid

I just read this whole thread, your tank is gorgeous and you take such great care of your fish!!