My Queen Angel Just Arrived!!!

R

regina13

Any new pics of the tank? I need to keep my addiction up with this tank while I wait for the other one.

ccampbell57

Sorry...sorry...sorry. I got back from Seattle late on Friday and took off to Dallas on Monday morning. I will get updated pics when I get back...
Plus I get my new pair of Goldflakes on Dec 1!!!! I will definitely have pics of that...

bioneck47

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2851366
Sorry...sorry...sorry. I got back from Seattle late on Friday and took off to Dallas on Monday morning. I will get updated pics when I get back...
Plus I get my new pair of Goldflakes on Dec 1!!!! I will definitely have pics of that...
Awesome, can't wait! and wow, a pair of goldflakes, I'm so jealous...

fininthesun

new to this board lots and lots of great information i do not have a RDSB but was thinking about putting one on my 150. i was looking for room under my already loaded stand and got to thinking i have two corner overflows on my tank can i fill them with sand and get the same effect they would each have about 15" of sand any idea if that would work

synjay6661

Im also new to this Board
But GREAT LOOKING FISH!
and your clown T. lives good with your other fish?
thats amazing!
How many Angles u have going in that tank?

squidward

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2679066
Semi-aggressive. I will have the following stocklist:
Angels:
Bandit Angel
Emperor Angel
Blueface Angel
Queen Angel
Scribbled Angel
Personifer Angel
Pair of Potters angels
Tangs:
Naso
Male Blonde
Dussimer
Hippo
Black Tang
Achillies
Triggers:
Pair of Crosshatches
Niger Trigger
Wrasse:
6 Female Flame Wrasse
2 Male Flame Wrasse
Aren't you worried the triggers will take out some of those expensive flame wrasses? I know someone who has a 1000g tank that had some crosshatches that took out some of his fairy wrasses. Something to ponder.

R

regina13

He no longer had the clown trigger. I am 99% sure he did not get the goldflakes either. He got the clarion though.