My Queen Angel Just Arrived!!!

R

regina13

It wont let my watch it..
I don't know why. It just goes to photobucket.

ccampbell57

Yeah I agree. The CT is actually back at the LFS. I took him today. I was worried that he would go crazy and kill my prize fish.

R

regina13

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2672520
Yeah I agree. The CT is actually back at the LFS. I took him today. I was worried that he would go crazy and kill my prize fish.
I would have done the same.

peter1215

Hi Chris ,
once again you never cease to impress with your tank. Love that Emperor and the bandit angel. Btw my tank is up and running again and ive had an adult emperor for two months now. which spectrum pellets are you feeding? the colors on that emperor are awesome.

ccampbell57

I am feeding the fish the Spectrum Large fish. I bought a 5lb bucket of it for $50 it was the best money I ever spent

hefner413

Hey campbell... another q for you. Just how do those guys jump in the water with those nets and come out with fish? I've always wondered how they collectors get them in the wild.

ccampbell57

Well it is actually very similar to catching fish in our tanks. They find the fish they are trying to catch and double net it, setup a catch fense, or chase it into a hole and pull it out with their hands.
Kind of hard to explain, but there is really no science to what they do. It is more of a feel thing. Kind of like a 40yrd chip shot.

hefner413

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2675242
Well it is actually very similar to catching fish in our tanks. They find the fish they are trying to catch and double net it, setup a catch fense, or chase it into a hole and pull it out with their hands.
Kind of hard to explain, but there is really no science to what they do. It is more of a feel thing. Kind of like a 40yrd chip shot.
that's crazy. I have a hard time catching fish in 55 gallons. I couldn't imagine trying to do anything in the ocean. I wouldn't get anything! But yeah, I assume if it's your job - you get pretty good at it.

U

usirchchris

You really have a phenomenal looking tank. Great looking fish and your rock work is awesome...if you are ever in Ohio I would gladly pay you to aquascape my tanks

ccampbell57

TXFishman - believe it or not it cost me nothing to go fishing for it. I went scuba diving in Hawaii at over 150 ft for $0 (zero). Thats why I didnt mind paying good money for the fish since I saw it collected and knew everything about the fish from the time it came out of the water to the time it came to my tank

ccampbell57

USirchchris - thanks for the props. I take a lot of pride in my tank and the health of my fish (almost toooooo much :)
As for the trip to Ohio, anything is possible :) Aquascaping and collecting different types of Live rock is almost as fun as the fish themselves.