MY Tank Build Diary!

scott t

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///t/382874/my-tank-build-diary/660#post_3414916
Gonna try a second bubble tower on the fuge side?
Corey there is not a bubble tower in the sump as of yet but there will be lol, One of the pieces of glass got broke so I never did put the bubble tower in the tank now looking back I should have just went and bought another piece and had it installed before I set the tank up..

btldreef

I think I might, and kick his butt to get him back on the boards. Lol I do know he hurt his back, I hope it's not too bad.

scott t

Hello Everyone,
Sorry that I have not been on the boards and such but have had a few life issues. I have had some financial issues, so I had to make a few sacrifices, the internet was one of them. As much as I hated to have it turned off for a while it was on pleasure that I choose to forgo to make ends meet. Yes I did hurt my back, and had to take sometimes off from work which had hit the pocket for a time. Shawn Yes it did arrive Thank You for sending it. It is in place and has taken care of my Micro bubble problem. I have been Battling a bad Hair Algae Problem in my tank along with a few other Problems with it that I need to sort out. I thought that I might have to shut it down until the Financial problems we taken care of but it was one pleasure that I could not get rid of. It gave me to much pleasure sitting and looking at it, it really helped me get through some tough days. I have also been dealing with My Grandmother being sick, she has not been doing well and we think that she will not be with us much longer. She is 91 and has lived a long good life, for that I am thankful, I am settled with the fact that she might not be with us but it still does not make it any less hard. I thank all of you for your concern for me it really means so much that y'all care and are like family. I Truly missed being on here and reading what others are saying, and just talking to all of you. I know that I should have come on here and told all of you what was going on, but it would have made it much harder for me to sacrifice the internet, so I choose to just not do it because it would have been very hard. I hope everyone is well and things are going good for all of you. I thank you all again for your concern for me you will never know how much it means to me and how it touches my heart that you all care.
Thank all of you, you guys are the best.
Scott =)

btldreef

Very glad to hear you're okay.
So, is internet back on? We miss you. I've actually had people pm'ing me asking if I'd heard from you!
I'll be upstate tomorrow morning, I thought I might need to hunt you down!:evil:

1guydude

yep yep glad to hear from u....
sry bout the ruff times man!
Thought we lost u to another forum or something