My Weird tank...

nigerbang

Originally Posted by ameno
ok that's it I'm going home and remeasuring my tank, maybe I really got a 180 instead of 125

lol

emtguy

Originally Posted by alix2.0
i think the second picture defies the laws of physics.
i still can't understand how you didn't fall in...
too funny !!!!

grennan

The 2nd pic....WOW!!!
If I were you I would try out for cirque du soleil.

Congrats on your new purchase and good luck.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by MaTT B
good luck cleaning it
Proper cleaning crew, magnet scraper, brisk current and good skimming can certainly aid her in cleaning.

mie

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
sounds like a plan then you can shop around for another great deal on lighting

Mike
What a beauty cant wait to see it in progress. Lighting will be fun on such a deep tank.

fishpoor

I moved my Nemo from my 30 gal to my new tank and my pump broke on the same day!!
I have a new pump coming in this week so I should be fine just running my power heads for a couple of days, but my tank is ugly since I had to move my heater out of the sump and into the actual tank. Anyway...I am ready to make my first order of fish!! (when my pump gets here of course) What are some good fish to start with? Moving up from a 30 gal to a 190+ tank I know the option of fish that I can have just went through the roof!!!!!! Any advice would be great!

wangotango

Wow, if a coral tips over in there and lands on the bottom you better hope you find one serious set of tongs. Looks nice, keep us posted
-Justin

m0nk

That's awesome, I can't wait to see how things come along. What type of fish have you decided on, if any?

fishpoor

I wanted to come on here to see what your guys thought! I want fish that are colorful and grow fast! (i want to be able to see them swimming around) Any ideas?

m0nk

I think a fairy wrasse would look great, they're very colorful and fun to watch. Also, purple firefish, royal gramma, cardnalfish, gobies (I really like the 4-wheel drive gobies), just to name a few. I think after a the tank has been established for up to a year, a mandarin would look cool too.

dinks

Angel's are some of the most beautiful saltwater fishes, a purple tang is gorgeous too. They are not suitable for a small tank, but you sure don't have a problem there! LOL
I like comets too. They are shy but very attractive.
I would add a cleaner wrasse, a goby, bangai cardinals let's face it, you are not limited, blennies, firefish. OH, and I absolutely adore my peppermint shrimp. Royal Grammas You may as well buy a book, you have so many choices, we could go on and on. I am too envious of that tank!