NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

1guydude

couple of higher korillias would prob do! I think they are 1400's ???
On my 75reef im working on...im gonna do one 1400 and 2 750s! Not to mention the 2 returns...but thats a reef tank! Never owned a FOWLR tank...
btw its gonna be a penninsula tank and im super stoked! If u cant tell lol...

some of my newer zoos include:
raptors rainbows 5 heads....15$ and 2 frags of my own to complete the trade LOL
lunar 1 head
darth maul 1 head
blue tubs 2 morphs
pink and golds too ??? Welll thats wat the dude called em
frag swaps are great!

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///t/335945/nano-newb1983-s-24g-nano-cube-thread/2160#post_3418301
couple of higher korillias would prob do! I think they are 1400's ???
On my 75reef im working on...im gonna do one 1400 and 2 750s! Not to mention the 2 returns...but thats a reef tank! Never owned a FOWLR tank...
btw its gonna be a penninsula tank and im super stoked! If u cant tell lol...

some of my newer zoos include:
raptors rainbows 5 heads....15$ and 2 frags of my own to complete the trade LOL
lunar 1 head
darth maul 1 head
blue tubs 2 morphs
pink and golds too ??? Welll thats wat the dude called em
frag swaps are great!
ok cool thanks man, i got another swap to hit this weekend, hopeing to get some nice z's and p's. I got about $500 to take with me this time hehe

1snapple

I wish I had the cash you do to drop on corals. I would be LOADED with zoos and chalices.
We need pictures of those blue zoos.

1guydude

ive got 3 diff frags of blues...only 1 i think is a true blue tub! I'll take a couple later tonight when i get home from work!

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Snapple http:///t/335945/nano-newb1983-s-24g-nano-cube-thread/2160#post_3418718
I wish I had the cash you do to drop on corals. I would be LOADED with zoos and chalices.
We need pictures of those blue zoos.
lol i dont go all out usually. Alot of it is going towward my tank and stand i gettin sunday
I am in a grow out on a few badass corals, here pics from the site they coming from
Thunder and Lighting chalice (this is sick)

Red Devil PE wanna B

Pink Kush poly

1guydude

i know where u got that stuff! grrrr

one day ill place an order from their! As of right now though thats a lil out of my price range...u shoulda got the real PE!

1guydude

lol they get lots of money from everyone! They are a good supplier...i heard they were in michigan...glad to hear u got such a kool place near by!

1guydude

LOL...u coulda at least pm'd him...
have u seen SC's nano? Prices are ridicoulous but their products are amazing! Ive got like 5 diff websites i go to and just drool lol...

1guydude

heres my new ones...well not all of em but some...lol sry for posting here hope u dont care nano!

darth maul and lunar

i call these aquamarine blues

havent named em lol

blue tubs are in the middle

raptors rainbows....which i got a stealin deal for
blue tubs again and unnameds

1guydude

ya ill work on that pic of the unnamed ones tommorow when the lights are back on...the lady i got em from said only her and another person had em so that makes me the 3rd in the area to get em :)
I went to the swap lookin for something blue and i found it!
Pic tommorow when i get home from work ...
any thoughts on wat to call em?
i was thinkin something like bluesberrys