NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

1snapple

perfect, i just receieved a shipment from a coral company and picked up some purple people eaters, gatsby people easters, and some cool unnammed zoos. do you mind if i post pics on your thread?

1snapple

Not going yet, building water as i type this.
I got the corals in and they are SWEET

gatsby people eaters

just some super green zoos, these luck much better in person

I also got some purple people eater palys.

nano-newb1983

woohoo just fragged my utter chaos again and both the frag and mini colony are still happy
Pics to come. Did waterchange and need to let it settle

1guydude

Very nice nano very nice!
Now u gotta get rid of em =)
next frag swap u go to, ur gonna be very popular!

nano-newb1983

Thanks man, yea i takeing most of those to swap in 2 weeks to sell/ trade. Its been awhile since i been to a swap, im looking forward to it
Main things im looking for are space monsters and these bad boys (Red Devil People Eater)

1guydude

Sry bout the bad pic! Do these look like utter chaos to u? Urs look a lot more uttery lol so to speak!
Btw that is one BA PE! My next scheduled frag swap at the moment isnt till Feb., so i got plenty of time to frag more and let em grow out a lil...i wanna have like 5 polyp frags!

1snapple

Not utter chaos but still very cool, Very nice zoos man, wanna trade tanks now? my pico for your nano? Full everything? And i just moved everything over to the new cube and the hermits are good, snails........ not so much.

nano-newb1983

just got back from the swap and got a few goodies (pics to come)
I didnt go with z's and p's this time. I got a Grape Watermelon chalice, Reverse sunset monty and some sweet acans