NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nissan577

cyclo-peeze? no i read its really great but it havent gotten my attention. i might get some today. if your tank loves it. then hopefully mines will love it as well. oh subie since my lfs has a 50% sale on everything in the store i might buy myself one duncan and acan. ima name it subie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. but idk if i can though.

nissan577

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/2812775
Awesome, thanks guys. I will pick some up today... Also i checked my parameters and everything is perfect but Nitrates.. They are between 5-10, that ok for my fish and shroom?
Im due for a waterchange tomarrow, will that bring it down?
yea it will. and 5-10 is ok for your tank. it wont kill anything

nano-newb1983

goodie, thought so but thought i would ask..
Also i was watching Magglio and Bella today and i can tell they love their new home. Whenever i go near the tank they come to me. Cutest fish ever!!!!

nano-newb1983

yup yup!!! Yesterday my dad came over and saw my new additions and loved them then once he went home he ordered a 12g Aquapod!! Cant wait til he gets it, im goin to take it!! lol

nissan577

lol. nice nice. my dad bought my nephew a 12g nano cube i think and i know for a fact that me and my bro in law are gonna make it hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you going to your lfs today?

subielover

Good stuff, the refractometer is far superior to hydrometers. Your fish and mushrooms and future corals are going to love the cyclo-peeze