NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

tlsohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlsohio http:///forum/thread/335945/nano-newb1983-s-24g-nano-cube-thread/1820#post_3322133
Great start!! IMO, I'd like to see double the live rock, remember live rock adds biological filtration and makes a better display and I would definately get rid of the bio balls, they can build up nitrates when the tank matures, if not cleaned on a regular basis and with more live rock I don't think you'll need them. Sounds like you have all the equipment you will need, with the execption of a skimmer. I think the skimmer will depend on the amout of fish and coral you plan to have in your tank, you probably don't need it right away, but as you load your tank you may want to consider one. It's also a good idea to have a back up heater, I always have several on hand. The other folks on here might have other opinions and or advice. Good Luck, I'll keep checking back.

I think maybe I missed something with my post, for some reason last night my computer or this board did not load all the messages and I replyed to, must have been an older post, sorry. It looks like you are well beyond the point of my above message. Tank looks great, I look forward to seeing those zoos!!

nissan577

really nice. i got 3 rainbow monti frags i got for free lol :) and a mother colony that doesnt look better then the frags. but bro those zoas look sick! you gotta get more bro! hurry man! like it so far. what happned to the GSP from the back????