NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

bentley21

my tank has only been running for a week now, im excited. its so hard to wait, i just want to go buy fish and stick them in tonight, but ill just keep waiting till the water gets done cycling

nano newb. i am having trouble deciding what lights to put on my 10 gallon frag tank as well, im thinking of getting t5's however im not sure if my zoos would do good under them after being used to MH what do you think?

1snapple

They would be fine, I think.
It is a lower intensity light so it wouldn't be any issue i think. especially w/ zoos.

yea im probably going to get odyssea 20" 72w output t'5s.... my friend julian who is on here has their MH lighting and says its good so that is what i will go with.

nano-newb1983

Just ordered my Light for my frag tank.. I decided to go with

Nova Extreme SLR T-5 Fixture

its duel t5 bulbs for 48 watts, i think it be perfect for some z's and p's.. i cant wait to get it goin

1snapple

Maybe a little more blue?
So if you take pics to sell locally it shows awesome colors.
Can you get like 12k-15k?

1snapple

Dang, looks nice.
No sand?
if you have sand you can get hermits, hermits help everything.
Also it won't hurt to get 1-2 small emerald crabs.
I would use the egg crate like this
l l l l

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Snapple http:///forum/thread/335945/nano-newb1983-s-24g-nano-cube-thread/1920#post_3362154
Dang, looks nice.
No sand?
if you have sand you can get hermits, hermits help everything.
Also it won't hurt to get 1-2 small emerald crabs.
I would use the egg crate like this
l l l l
yea once it fills up i will mess with changing the egg crate.. i didnt wanna go with any sand, i may add a few snails.. not 100% sure yet
i cant wait to get the lights, already got few frags ready to go in

1snapple

LOL, I got another pico last night,
I ahve cyano issue in one tank and it has just irritated me enough, I am moving all frags into the new pico along w/ the rock, getting all the cyano off, of everything.
Doing a massive cleaning job on the other JBJ pico.

nissan577

yo! bro i gotta tell you its coming along super nice! :) man i like that your doing sps now so thats a plus! :) and what happend to the pico?

nano-newb1983

been slackin on pico, always forget about it when i at lfs.. just got rock sand water and snails.. been cleaning and all that, just need some coral, i plan on 2 sexy shrimp in it, with nothing but zoas in it