NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

1snapple

I have not seen pictures yet, and thats is soo cool nano.
the other day i got a leng si plate, pink setosa, sunset moneti (has meowzer got one of these yet?) and a pokerstar monti for $10 and 3 zoo frags.

nano-newb1983

Here are some new pics of the growout goodies i got:
Thunder and Lighting chalice (aka Pinstripe)

Pink Kush Polys

RDPE wanna b's

nano-newb1983

yea there TONS more i still need to get my hands one.. I got a few in the works that also havent been released yet too and i must say they are FREAK N SCHAWEETTT!!!

nano-newb1983

Well after a long and hard thought, i think im going to switch my lights over to LED's
Been looking for awhile and i think i will be going with a Slimline LED Fixture. Any one else got any other suggestions?
thanks
mark

1snapple

Post links bro, or send me a message with pics/ links.
As far as LEDs go go DIY and you WON'T regrett it, I guarantee it. Message me if u want me to come up with something for you.

1snapple

Thahts 5 of each color is im not mistaken. And if its not royal blue you will be missing a lot of color choices and what about optics?

nano-newb1983

yea i didnt go with that light, i will show you what one i getting. I gettin it from a a member in my FRAG group meeting tomarrow. Getting it for $200

Here a write up about it, I also read alot of good reviews about it
119- 2 watt LED's [30 460nm Blue / 25- 14K White]
Housing dimensions are 16" x 8.5" x 3"
Unit has 3 fans built in for optimal cooling.
Housing is powdercoated black for a sleek look if you do not use a hood on your aquarium.
Unit comes with 2 cords...1 for the white and 1 for the blue so you can independently control them and have a dusk dawn cycle (timers and or controller's not included)
We have been testing this unit over our frag tanks for 7+ months and so far the growth is the same as we had with the power hungry 400 watt metal halide, the colors are much better it is a perfect blue color like a well balanced blue T5 or a 14K metal halide look!
Warranty is 2 years on these units, typically in stock email us for availability if you need them fast! REFUND POLICY* If you are unhappy for any reason unused or in new in the box condition lights can be returned for full credit (within 7 days) minues shipping costs both ways.
Fedex ground shipping is $9.99 each. All LEDs will require a direct signature upon delivery so if you cannot be home to accept the package have it shipped to your work or held at a fedex location where you can sign for and pick it up in person.Will combine shipping for 2 or more units for $20 total shipping cost.

1guydude

ya those arent bad at all! Ive never owned one but a sponser for our club....reefkoi
lol afraid to even mention em!
Anyways he uses em and they put out a lot a light! He sells some amazing stuff so hopefully itll work out for ya!

nano-newb1983

I got my LED's yesterday and all i can say is WOW!!! they are bright.. I held it over tank for a min and man do the color pop under them. I gotta wait to hang it up until i get the hanging kit for it, i cant wait
Also pick ed up a 2 polyp frag of Charry Charms. They are sweet
pics to come