Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

soviettaco

Does anyone own a newer model of the JBJ nanocube 24? Cause I’m having a problem. As you might know the tank's hood has 2 power chords for the lights, one for the compacts and one for the "nite VU" LEDs. Unfortunately they both run to the same ballast which only has one power chord thus making timer/timers for a day setting and night setting absolutely impossible considering the ballast controls both systems. Does anyone know what will work other then a new hood, I can't afford that? I can't seem to find a simple device that would simply allow me to switch the LED chord to a new "power chord/ballast" allowing me to buy a new timer for the night lights. Can I simply buy replacement ballast and hook up one of the chords to that so I have two chords going to their own ballast? Please help it's making me go crazy.

P

pelagic

No more ich for my DT, so here is the six line without ich and a little tiny small Queen Angel (I have been waiting for him for 8 months). I want to put him in a reef tank, so i will try to to keep him from eating corals and inverts, feeding him every single day. I have been successful with this before with Flame Angels and with other fish that are "supposed" to eat corals. In my experience, it's worth to try it. Here they are

If I start to have any problems with him, he's going to a 150g, or back to the wild, Caribbean.

nissan577

Originally Posted by PeLaGiC
http:///forum/post/3125937
No more ich for my DT, so here is the six line without ich and a little tiny small Queen Angel (I have been waiting for him for 8 months). I want to put him in a reef tank, so i will try to to keep him from eating corals and inverts, feeding him every single day. I have been successful with this before with Flame Angels and with other fish that are "supposed" to eat corals. In my experience, it's worth to try it. Here they are

If I start to have any problems with him, he's going to a 150g, or back to the wild, Caribbean.
really nice!

Originally Posted by PeLaGiC
http:///forum/post/3125937

What's all that cotton stuff on the bottom? I WANT IT!!!

P

pelagic

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/3126025
really nice!

Thanks, I went through a lot before getting to this. A mantis shrimp, then ich and then aiptasia. I love fishing; so I had to use my "fishing intelligence" to capture the mantis and the fish without tearing apart my DT. Capturing the Six Line Wrasse was the real test, but now he is cleannnnnn